View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 12:26   #13 (permalink)
songfe

Member: 118308
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbloise View Post

I'm REALLY tired of all your "it's illegal, it's a criminal offence" speak, guys.

In this forum, there are ADS for commercial products that change IMEIs, why don't you go bother them? I don't see anybody pestering Raskal with "hey dude, it's illegal to sell your dongle in my jurisdiction, because I can change my IMEI with it!"

In this forum, there are EXTENSIVE descriptions of how to break SIM locks, do you think that is legal? That violates your service provider's contract - every time you break a SIM lock, you steal the amount they subsidized on your phone purchase, which can be half the cost of your phone.

That makes everybody who breaks a SIM lock a THIEF. Pretty much everything that pertains to unlocking is in a shady area, so stop being a hypocrite.

We haven't stolen anything, our phones have been stolen from us; and we TOOK THEM BACK. Too bad and boo-hoo for everyone who's commercial interests got hurt by that. To all the other naysayers out there: sorry, ***** to be you, ***** to be proven wrong.

I am very proud of any solution that works without...lets see:
an SD card
a pkey dongle
dongle credits
a credit card
a paypal account
a physical item requiring delivery
If you don't like the quesiotn, just WALK AWAY. This thread is for people who have questions and NEED REAL HELP.

Brother ,u are right!!!! other guys who said its illegal totaly Hypocrite! we not Stollen phones,bcoz we are not theft!! we all in this forum most do cellphone repairs,we are all works for the money,and those products maker allso!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to songfe For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10766 seconds with 8 queries