Old 09-07-2008, 11:01   #7 (permalink)
JHON_DREAM
Product Supporter

Member: 310330
Sonork: 100.1577334
Thanks Meter: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymiela0419 View Post
How come Noox Box team never respond to this thread at all, I though this team has a very good reputation and fast response, for a simple question & answer that I want for the noox box team to answer first, sadly to say the answers come all the way from the members first than the supporters of noox box.

I'm knew to this business and it is my first time to have a BB5 unlocking box. That why I want to have an answer from the product supporters and team instead. Because I know though that they are the one that can answer first.
All ready your ans is given by other user than why u accept same ans from Nooox Team.
We are alays watching,Your ans is same.As a new user if Download Softeware Exe extract the file Than conect your Box than it serch for driver than select driver file from Exe setup extract file conect proferly. Than open your EXE & conected phone with cable VCC,GND& BSI.Conect TP with phone.U got TP picture in software exe.Than select your phone model & sw ver form software than Click Unlcok.If u can do everything well than your phon will UNLOCKED in 5sec to 1 mins.
Now if have any more question or need any other help post here we try to more faster help .

JHON_DREAM.
DREAMS GSM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JHON_DREAM For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09855 seconds with 7 queries