View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 12:20   #4 (permalink)
jala
No Life Poster

Member: 17324
Thanks Meter: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by telefonaimobilus View Post
Can you explain now how Post can find out about delivery if they dont have tracking system?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Them problem, if They will not find they give me money back and I give You back. I wrote it to You many times.

Quote:
And that makes me angry that you offer LOCAL POST and you now that they have very bad sevice+no tracking system!
I offer also courier by road and airplane, You can chose Yourself. You get what You payd and what You have chose Yourself. I cant be resposibility for Your choice!

Quote:
And another thing you send to me and you need to care and to call post office not me!!!
After I give packed to courier/ post is like I give to Your hand so They care about Your packed, not me. I am not Polish Post or DHL owner so I cant care about Your packed. You pay for shipping, when You pay for Polish Post means You trust them 101% and You believe, that They give You what You payd. If You dont trust Post, You can chose courier, if I dont have Your trustable courier in my shipping offer, You can ask me to sent another trustable (in Your opinion) shipping company.

Quote:
Another thing is that who knows maybe you dont send any thing to me...And scanned document is not proof because you can make 10000 scanned documents if its no tracking sistem its no any proof!!!!!
blah blah blah good joke

Quote:
Remember I will write in all forums that feedback.....Here is not about the money but about bad service!
Welkome...

Page generated in 0.07935 seconds with 7 queries