View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 12:51   #5 (permalink)
mobile-phone-service
No Life Poster

Member: 599385
Sonork: 100.1583205
Thanks Meter: 82
Thats the problem-I dont got what I payd for!!!!!I payd for cables!And i Dont have them!
And another thing you give to courier/ post dont means that you give to me till i dont have them its your problem not my,because you sell and you ceare about to delivery to....
Any way if for 5 cables you happy to have negative feedback...Welcome!
Maybe another people want make mistake and they will think now before will buy from you......
No more any coments.
Thanks,
Best Regards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jala View Post
This is Them problem, if They will not find they give me money back and I give You back. I wrote it to You many times.

I offer also courier by road and airplane, You can chose Yourself. You get what You payd and what You have chose Yourself. I cant be resposibility for Your choice!

After I give packed to courier/ post is like I give to Your hand so They care about Your packed, not me. I am not Polish Post or DHL owner so I cant care about Your packed. You pay for shipping, when You pay for Polish Post means You trust them 101% and You believe, that They give You what You payd. If You dont trust Post, You can chose courier, if I dont have Your trustable courier in my shipping offer, You can ask me to sent another trustable (in Your opinion) shipping company.

blah blah blah good joke

Welkome...

Page generated in 0.06835 seconds with 7 queries