View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 04:12   #1 (permalink)
Raskal
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Special Offer for JAF Plus, JAF Plus Mexico edition and Vspec owners

Next week, probably monday or tuesday cinek will release another update which support some rapido phones. Because of this, the old good method by test point is going to be useless.

RAPIDO:
N95 (RM-159)
N95 (RM-245)
N95 (RM-160)
E90 (RA-6)

For all JAF customers which bought and have activated JAF Plus or Vspec addon allready on their pkeys, the price for BB5KING addons the price will be 25 euro instead of 49 euro. All other users without those boxes have still to pay the full activation price of 49 euro !!!

if you have got any of the 3 boxes metioned above, please post here in this thread, pkey serial, name of reseller and name of addon and i will check this on jaf server if your information is correct and will activate it.

This special offer you CAN NOT BUY FROM YOUR RESELLER, this activations will be only processed by me since no one have acess to JAF server to check if the pkey serial given by the customer is been activated before with JAF Plus, JAF Plus Mexico, or Vspec.

Example:
Pkey: 90001234
Reseller: www.gsm-traders.com
Addon: JAF Plus

I have an request.
- Please do not post here if u DON'T HAVE any of the above mentioned boxes.
- Please do not try to vaste my time with words like "i don't konw my reseller", "it was activated but now no more" etc.... I can see and will double check all this information on the JAF server, AFTER THIS and after PAYMENT DONE i will process the activation. Best and fastest way is PAYPAL, our paypal adress is:

[email protected]

B.R.,
Raskal

Last edited by Raskal; 11-16-2008 at 19:42.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Raskal For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08451 seconds with 8 queries