View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:42   #1 (permalink)
rogerboogie
No Life Poster

Member: 103024
Thanks Meter: 616
to musclenerd and iphone hackers

Hello daer people i was reading and reading post abou tsmaba method and i read info about the steps to flash the baseband

i have experiencie in a lot of brand at user level but i really understad what the software do to unlock phones

first thing i want to know is

who in the iphone make the security test for upgrade or downgrade the iphone baseband

as far as i know bootloader have this decision, so if we can patch the bootloader we can make changes in the protected baseband checks for downgrade it

same as first iphone solutions

one program to hack the bootlader in the first time made by test point using a code to disable de bootloader check routines

so ....

First, why not try a solution for downgrade baseband using test point method , could be this works ?

Second, the bootloader can be patched to future downgrade baseband without test point

third, could be posible to flash the baseband chip conecting with iphone in bootloader ( passive mode ) ?

I dont have experiencie in programing field thats why i do this questions and will be great to all posting ideas for unlock methods

a lot of heads thinking are better ....

Thanks in advance rogerboogie

Page generated in 0.08451 seconds with 8 queries