Old 10-30-2009, 16:20   #21 (permalink)
GPGIndustries
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav008 View Post
Sir as far as the Gpg products are concerned i really appreciate its quality but what ever i said about gpg hwk box is true.I can post the name of the gpg reselles who have refused to order Gpg boxes in future and are selling micro ufs and ufsx big box with hwk.And sir u said about third party tools and proper upgrade procedure i am also in the business since last 7 years and i am confident that nothing wrong in it .secondly Mr roopesh said about A to b cables causing problem in it can be but why is the with hwk box with that only cable all other dongle are working fine i am selling Gpg infinity box,zx3 box, setool box i ma not complaining about them why only ufshwk??????????I already have 8 pcs lying with my resellers for which i have not received any replacement since last 34 days today again i received 3 faulty boxes i called my reseller he said he is helpless bcz he has a load of faulty gpg hwk boxes
Yes I understand your concern. The only thing I can garranty is we are using best available components for our HWKBOX. What I tell you there are not my direct words but what Saras Team told me when I asked them about those Issues.

I understand your position with HWKbox but I am 100% sure you will face the same issue and more with other UFS. I hope I can make you buy again some HWKbox which is the best available hardware for saras softs.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any futher helps for any of our products.

Best Regards

Page generated in 0.08058 seconds with 7 queries