View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 15:01   #10 (permalink)
AtrixJ
No Life Poster

Member: 669827
Sonork: 1576281
Thanks Meter: 3,099
Your problem has been checked, re-checked, double checked, triple checked and over checked.
I gave you all the jobs done from your account, I showed you all is ok, no credits are missing, all credits are accounted for.
As I've already told you many many times before, you probably have some security problem in your pc/email which allows someone else to make orders from your account.
This situation is very clear, we have spend the better part of the last day clearing this up, apparently you still don't understand this and still demand credits which have already been used back.
I am sorry you don't understand this, but I have tried my best to make you understand, there is nothing more I can do.
This topic is closed and any future topics you start in regard to this "problem" will be deleted and reported as SPAM!
Please try to change all your passwords, scan your PC or even better reinstall your OS to avoid these problems in the future.
I hope I have made myself clear this time, if not, then there is no other way for me to do it, you simply refuse to accept the truth.

Page generated in 0.08808 seconds with 7 queries