View Single Post
Old 07-18-2001, 01:24   #1 (permalink)
jj008
No Life Poster

Member: 5006
Thanks Meter: 2
Post FREE CD> JUST READ I DON'T KNOW WHY JUST GIVE ME RESPECT

Hello all my GSM buddies. I have helped many of you and have received help in regards to GSM queries in the past. For the strange reason i feel the need that i should give all of you a token of appreciation for all your help. I am a uni student going into my second year in September. I have a dream to have fame and fortune sometime in the near future. However it has not arrived yet.

The main purpose of this post is that i have a GSM CD which has taken me over 2 years to compile.

It contains over 20 thousands logos and ringtones, and unlocking files/manuals/service manuals/free sms code etc. To put it in short in has over 30 thousands logos and ringtones in over 800 folders.

Anyone I was charging people for the CD, and did not make much out of it. However now i want to give it away for FREE.

Don't ask why because i don't even know myself. Anyway if anyone wants the CD, I ask of a few things.

I live in the UK but will ship to other countries if you want.

1. Rate me when you get the CD.
2. Help me if i ever need help in gsm queries.
3. I would love a Dejan 1.04 box for free. (Just pushing my luck).

I will be making 100 copies of the CD, and see how it goes etc.

I am going on a 2 month holiday to Iran on Saturday 21st July. So give me your address quick.

You can either post your address in the Channel or send it to me via e-mail.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE, DO NOT REQUEST MORE THAN 1 COPY. IN OTHER WORDS. DO NOT ORDER 2 BUT TO TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES AS THIS WILL NOT BE FAIR ON OTHERS.

BE KIND. 1 COPY PER PERSON. AS SOON AS I FIND OUT ANY MISUSE OF ORDERING I WILL CANCEL COMPLETELY.

PLEASE DO NOTE THAT I AM PAYING FOR CD COST AND P+P MYSELF AND I AM A STUDENT SO PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THE OFFER.

TAKE CARE AND THANKS

the main reason of this CD is just for respect.
[email protected]

Page generated in 0.07845 seconds with 7 queries