View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:43   #1 (permalink)
bestmobiles

Member: 387444
Thanks Meter: 19
new service centre opening urgently need technicians for southwales.

Hi there I am in mobile repairing business from past 15 years and have got few mobile shops in Wales, UK. At the moment I am in desperate need for a well experienced mobile technician who can help me out in opening few more mobile repairing centres in Wales, UK.
work mainly mobile phones Hardware & software ,ic change , repairs (lcd *******, microphone repair, speaker changes, liquid damage etc), console repairs, laptop repairs, and also dealing with customers.
Thus i need someone who have a good knowledge in using unlock boxes such as setool, mtbox, vigas, ubl, cruiser, ns pro, ust pro etc., good in soldering, troubleshooting and rework of pcb board.Previous experience working on computers and,web developments, mobile phones’ repairs and service centre level 3-4 with repairing and advises lower rated employees on the use and servicing of electronic systems and equipment. Fluent with speaking English and good selling skills will be advantageous.
I will be providing competitive package for the right candidate.along Can also provide very low rates on accomadation contact me for further query at [email protected] with your Cv , Call me for a test trial . WE have employed many experieced technicians , who can do a test trial with you. we are expanding the company very fast . call me on 07957668333. WE prefer to employ from united kindom . but we also hold a A rating licence to employ from outside the uk.we can sponsor Highly skilled tier2 if you have the skill.we have employed 3 members from the forum and are looking for more. thanks all.
The Following User Says Thank You to bestmobiles For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07327 seconds with 7 queries