Member: 5339
Sonork: 100:1576437
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by er2000
also sending threats to others?

also i can read some other stuff here
there are NO SECRETS:

Hi you are hard to get hold of. On the forum i wright my opinion only based only on what i read mate.
I was in a back stabbing bussnies for years and i mean stabing and shooting and of course
police i am to old for this game so i enter GSM this is very similar but without the real
violence.
Best way i can explain myself is called (old school ) This means a group of people
that opperate with certain code of practise a line you do not cross Honour and certain
morals.
The more i see this busniess there seems to not be people like myself anything goes
all people try to cheat others all is missing is violence and police .
I am sorry i find this all very hard to understand so you will have to forgive my ignorance
about the politics in this work.
Apart from that have you this soft for sale with dongle.

Reg Tony

anyway you have never met dave i can see that allready about the way you treat people
and here comes what have been answered to MTony who starts to be a bit lost in all that crap made by all cheaters :

mate,
let getting this straight, i m not going against you in anyway, just trying to show the real thingie to everyone
people who started this business since the beginning are Dave and Sandor, maybe they can be bitches and wankers, but since you catch them "politic", everything is going good

i decided to work with them since they are realy good investment, and i also know sandor in real life, and believe me, i made much more money since we started cooperation, and between our circle, nobody is ****ing anyone

when you see cristi trying to **** JIC for 100k pounds, its normal that some crap like FUSION clip story happening

i know and i apply what you call old school, straight business with strong rules, and you will see everywhere that no one is contradicting me, or maybe 2 or 3 times since i started my business

now, its true, some things are not well done at all, but we have to live with it and to work in the way of protecting our business, yours, mine, each of us much HARDLY protect what he did with his hands

people like zulea, spear, dave, sandor are very big heads and they are working all together, everybody is using products made/produced/distributed by them at since the beginning, so for me, all those stories about them are only jealousy and stories

now, about the support, if sometimes you dont get the expected answer, well, what can i say? i also cant always give the right one...

Page generated in 0.08578 seconds with 7 queries