View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 01:17   #1 (permalink)
ProloSozz

Member: 1131921
Thanks Meter: 0
Question Cloning of Comp128V2/V3-SIM-Cards

No - it is not yed done ... but I just have a Question about it: as it is known that today, KI of Comp128V2/V3 SIM-Cards cannot be read out ("hacked") yet, what about using the older "programmable Multicards" (6in1/12in1/etc. that are used with "hacked Comp128V1-Cards) as soon as cloning will be possible? Will the old programmable Multicards be normally usable with KI read out (once it will be possible) from Comp128V2/V3-SIM-Cards, or would other type of programmable Multicards be necessary? As I read so far, the only problem is "how to get the KI" - and there is no way so far to get it. But as soon as you have it (along with IMSI etc.) it should be taken for putting into a programmable card. But I did not read if programmable cards of today (that are usable with Comp128V1-SIM-Cards) in theory would work or not - just because KI is not (yet) readable/hackable it is just no topic.

What's the situation so far? Btw: as no system is absolutely secure, I assume that it is just a matter of time until as many information will be available for hacking Comp128V2/V3-Cards. But it could also last several years until ...

Thanks for clarification

Page generated in 0.06572 seconds with 7 queries