Thread: ipmart
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 12:36   #1 (permalink)
unrandomsam

Member: 234175
Thanks Meter: 1
ipmart

Legit or not ?

$19 seems about what something like this is worth.

(Ipmart always seem to have the most reasonable prices for stuff and he has never ripped me off. Never sold junk china cables that don't work properly etc.)

If you look at the cost of setool + lgtool @ $69 (Box no cables fully activated).

I am not going to unlock hundreds and hundreds of phones and I agree with paying the developers not the middle men.

I don't really need this or any hassle.

(If the issue is just that the card cannot be reloaded 200 phones for $20 is pretty damn good - fair to just get another).

If its something like you think his price is too reasonable so you deactivate his cards that *****.

Even the worst types of DRM / fraud type activities in other industries are completely dwarfed by the stuff tried in the unlocking industry.

Even stuff then has a known timeout seems like people just do mxbox type things just on a wim. (Even though most people were just happy as it was - if they weren't they would rather get cyclone / fenix key.)

Just want to know whether I can use the nerokey as sold or not, standalone, offline (Other than recharging that I will never need).

Thanks

Page generated in 0.07694 seconds with 7 queries