I9000JPJG8_OJP.zip

ROOT

CHECK ROOT AND open root check por APP = verify root

CHECK EFS

repair unknown baseband

imei repair with z3x

Code:
  • LOG
flash phone with android 2.1 I9000JPJG8_OJP.zip -ROOT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Turn-on the Phone Goto 'Settings > Application > Development' And Check 'Usb Debugging' Then Connect Usb Cable To Phone And Install Needed Driver. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Prepairing ...OK Device Found! Root Procedure Started! Prepairing ROOTFILE ... OK Rebooting To Recovery ... OK When Your Phone Enter in Recovery Mode Following This Steps: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1) Press The Volume Down until 'reinstall packages' is highlighted 2) After That Press Power Down to Packages Downloded to Your Phone When it Complete Your Phone Will Reboot and Rooted ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Root Procedure Finished! Operation Completed Operation Time: 00:00:06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHECK ROOT ---------------------- Turn-on the Phone Goto 'Settings > Application > Development' And Check 'Usb Debugging' Then Connect Usb Cable To Phone And Install Needed Driver. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Prepairing ...OK Device Found! Model : GT-I9000 IMEI : NULL pkg: /data/local/tmp/1.apk Success 1084 KB/s (0 bytes in 225576.000s) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Operation Completed Operation Completed Operation Time: 00:00:06 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- open root check por = verify root CHECK EFS ---------------------- Turn-on the Phone Goto 'Settings > Application > Development' And Check 'Usb Debugging' Then Connect Usb Cable To Phone And Install Needed Driver. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Prepairing ...OK Device Found! cryptprop_sdcard cryptprop_onetimeboot cryptprop_securewipedata nv_data.bin nv.log edk_p cryptprop_applied_result imei nv_data.bin.md5 edk_d properrordump ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Operation Completed Operation Time: 00:00:07 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- repair unknown baseband ---------------------- Turn-on the Phone Goto 'Settings > Application > Development' And Check 'Usb Debugging' Then Connect Usb Cable To Phone And Install Needed Driver. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Prepairing ...OK Device Found! Step1 ... OK Step2 ... OK Step3 ... OK Phone Reset Done! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Operation Completed Operation Time: 00:00:13 imei repair with z3x
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dr_moosavi For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07921 seconds with 7 queries