Old 03-25-2012, 09:11   #25 (permalink)
rabirabi
Freak Poster

Member: 1061924
Sonork: 100.1612111
Thanks Meter: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
I didn't use my favorite word to describe this kind of posts.
It is all ways easier to ask for a cheaper service when you ignore how much work is involved in running a cluster.
the time that it takes to monitor each pc, reset frozen PC's, proper temp. Broken graphics card.
rent, electricity bill, LAN administration and a long list of requirement that have to be done to have it all running smoothly.
I allways critize all of those that do not respect others work. And this time I didn't use my usual words. Still won't use them because it is not worth it yet.
I won't be posting anymore. But you should respect other's work. Or do it yourself and do ot for free if you can

Enviado desde mi A100 usando Tapatalk
I have also read ur many posts regarding free beggers & sunday unlockers. I am always agree with u but in this case someone has asked the teams as a proposal & product supporter gave their replies but u treated them as sundayers or free beggers & this in not really good i think......
yes it is right that gsm bussiness has been badly f.ucked by sunday unlockers & free beggers.everyday such beggers open thread for either free or direct job. they never care about others.They even not think about future market. They even dont want to understand how much difficulty team has to face to prepare service for users but always crying for updates..... Especially in nokia market this is even worse..just see the price of unlocking nokia mobile,, nokia 2700=nokia N97..
The Following User Says Thank You to rabirabi For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07837 seconds with 7 queries