View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 22:58   #10 (permalink)
Murphy
Product Supporter

Member: 14284
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_silbert
Either it is a trojan or Zulea just wanted to f*ck the market- laser said he didn't even protect or pack it...
Hi,

of course he tried to destroy the market... he uses the method that I have in my server 100% same and he didnt pack the exe file because he dont care... he do it for fun...

for me this doesnt affect at all... here exists 2 kinda of ppl... the sunday unlocker which never bought or will buy a log and when somebody comes to him shop to unlock a RSA phone say.... not possible sir, new version... come by next month...

other persons who do real business and import/buy 200-500-1000 SE phones and after receive see that are RSA they need solution for unlock and sell in the same day that they receive cos phones prices dropping at every moment so they dont care about to pay 2-3 euros more per phone if they have in the same day the phones unlocked... cos they start to recover the cash, this is possible only via server where unlocks needs some seconds... (and u can use one account with 500 credits in 10 computers cos no hw protection or dongle just cheap serial cable)

with lpt1 terminator / div or whatever... ppl need to reflash... can u imagine how long to flash large stock? and the ppl who needs 500 phones unlocked dont pay u 15 euros per phone.... plus they need all same day or within 24 hours.... so my business still okey. they want to wait meanwhile one guy is using terminator removing RSA and flashing AVR again for the whole stock... this is much time... big ppl dont wait... small ppl do this because its for free and they dont care if needed 10-15 minutes for each phone, they dont have big line up in their shops :-)

anyway this history happened not long time ago... when zulea bought siemens tool without testpoint and non-protected by 1500usd and put for free... just for destroy griffin team business for fun... everybody is different person... big is very world and eveybody can do everything that he wants... but sure zulea today didnt expect after this release sell 1000-2000pcs div usb dongles because protection is not changed and exe simply not packed etc...

Regards,

Page generated in 0.08799 seconds with 8 queries