View Single Post
Old 09-08-2004, 21:08   #48 (permalink)
zulea
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROTOBUYER
Nokia is constantly blacklisting Box-SNs of DCT4 faster than ever before...
My first original (from ONE 32836) was blacklisted after only 2 months, because of the kids like Mr. Wolfman *g*

This is no problem for me, as I am using original ones now.

I cannot discuss here much, because I am by way not as skilled as anyone of you guys (Zulea, bph, ...) - but I think I am more skilled than those other calculator/shell kiddies...

I just wonder, why the AT89C4051 progmem of Calc4DCT4 was not free 2 months after release of that crappy dongle, since free HEXes are now being released/exchanged faster than ever.
Hey, 'vaseline guy' - (c) Legija

We are talking here about totaly ANOTHER serial numbers. not crappy SN from TDD4, who can be VERY EASY changed by any "calculator/shell kiddies" just changing the number in this line of source code:

obtener_codigo_liberacion(i,2, "111111111111119", "22222", "034144",destino);

The function prototype is:
void obtener_codigo_liberacion(unsigned char codigo_a_sacar, unsigned char asic, char *IMEI_ASCII, char *network_code_ASCII, char *box_serial, char *destino_codigo_liberacion);

In this line the used box SN is 034144.

Do you want me to give all boxes SN range available and all blacklisted?
It's very easy to find, just make small progy to test calculated codes via FBUS for all available range and you will find all blacklisted boxes. Don't forget to use some DCT4 phone with latest software inside.

Best regards,
Zulea

PS:
- How would you like, with vaseline or without?
- With vaseline.
- OK, Mr. Vaselineeeee, come here, you are first.

Page generated in 0.09451 seconds with 7 queries