View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 23:29   #2 (permalink)
philter

Member: 84657
Thanks Meter: 1
****EDIT JUST SEEN ORIGIONAL POST DATE!!! LOL SHUD CUM IN USE TO SOMEONE THO!******
I just got a GX10 Handset Locked phone today and my mate cant remember the code - Sharp n Vodafone helplines??? both said only way to sort it was to send it in for re-flash. Didn't belive them and asked for engineers code/sequence, but was told there wasnt one.
So I got in searched around and with in 5 mins got the following, AND IT WORKED!!! - Cheers 'unlockchips.com' from nokiafree.org.

FOLLOW THIS EXACTLY - START WITH NO SIM AND POWERED OFF!!

Quote:
gx10i/gx10 security code

for all o have problems works 101%

full factory reset - clears EVERYTHING

Remove SIM

1 Press 0, 3, top right key and Red key together for about 3 secs until a white display is shown.

2 Press 0, 1, 2, 3, top right key, 1, in sequence. The Diagnosis menu should be displayed.

3 Enter 99 and press the top right key. A message should be displayed saying Input Mode No:

4 Enter 1 and press the top right key. The following messages should appear:
· EE_FORMAT START
· EE_FORMAT OK
· EE_INIT(1) START
· EE_INIT(1) OK
· BBSRAM CLEAR END
· FINISHED
· PLEASE ANY KEY
5 Wait until all the above messages are displayed and then press the top right key.
6 Press the M key (very important). Message should display Diag Param Saving.
7 Press the red key to power down the phone
Again many thanks to ''unlockchips.com' from nokiafree.org - thought I was knackered cos charger connector block is brok - but this did it!!!
Nice 1!!!!

Last edited by philter; 10-01-2004 at 23:31. Reason: Just looked at origional date!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to philter For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08373 seconds with 7 queries