Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboAli
believe me This Victory is not Considered as a unibox at all, because of :
- the cables Pooor Pooor Quality
- the China only User manual and CDs.
- they Use Clone things (Griffin, DIV, ext ext)

Teleway Unibox is a great tool, it Collect all your Cables with a good Quality of Connectors and cables in one Set, and there is no 43E08 because you'll never Flash a Motorola using Unibox,
The Unibox as I said a good tool if u need to collect all ur Serial Cables in One Set.

Im Sure if Sunton made a Universal box sooner or Earlier it'll be great one, but Lantel Victory one, is out of this Area of comparison.

BR
AboAli
Well i see you have tested this uni box from teleway, so maybe you do all users one favour and post a picture of its sofisticated pcb and maybe you also inform the users wich great ORIGINAL AND NOT CRACKED software is used by Teleway universal box?

I posted here a picture of lante victory eagle pcb allready few days ago:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...36&postcount=3

About the chinese manual, well seems you mix some times chinese with latin characters, it happens to me as well when i was 5 years old. Here is a picture of the manual, i have my doubt it is chinese...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...51&postcount=8

Another point wich i like too much, when you talking about cracked software and clones and cheaters . In fact teleway sell all clones what existent on the market:

Prodigy clone, Griffin clone, All Griffin clips clone, Twister clone, CFA clone, DIV usb clone, DCT4 flasher by Longhand, Sagem Code Reader clone, Tachopro Clone, Windls clone, Dejan clone, Motokey clone, etc....

The only so called "original" and revolutionar product from them is the famous uni box with one MAX232 and few led's. As i said, data cable with big aluminium housing...

When i sold just one clone, the prodigy clone, i was titeled as a cheater, when other chinese sell clones they are titled as cheaters and clone sellers, hehehe , strange, right? And you say about yourself you are neutral...

Look in mirror, do you really believe what you see?

B.R.,
Raskal

Page generated in 0.07919 seconds with 7 queries