View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 12:44   #70 (permalink)
Tanha0321
No Life Poster

Member: 314003
Thanks Meter: 2,999
Dear bro,

Accept My condolence on this great loss , indeed its unforgettable !

We all Pray for you & your family , INSHALLAH She will rest in HEAVEN

We continue to make du'a for your Mother and do good, this will Insha'Allaah benefit them. So in your prayers and at any other time, you can recite the dua's from the Qur'an regarding parents:

رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

"My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood." [Al-Israa: 24]

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لِي وَلِوَالِدَيَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ الْحِسَابُ

"O our Lord! cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness - me, my parents, and (all) Believers, on the Day that the Reckoning will be established! [Ibraheem: 41]

In addition, you can make any du'a that you wish, because Allaah (swt) is the All-Hearer, the Responsive. May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon all Muslims both the living and the dead, Aameen.

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَؤُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

"Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful." (Al-Hashr: 10]

Page generated in 0.07434 seconds with 7 queries