View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 00:10   #2 (permalink)
mobileland
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
One of the beta testers asked us tons of questions. Clever ones. )
Thanks for this short FAQ goes to him - Bao.
Guess all newbies are interested in same things.

Here is 'transcript' of the questions/answers:

Here are questions/answers:

1-If 1 of these PC found the code,what is the timing the Server will resend new job to the Clients?
A: Immediately. Less than 1second.

2- In the middle of job 50%,can i stop it and start with new IMEI due the other customer willing to pay more
money to have them phone done first,so after that can i resume the phone was stop as 50% again?
A: You can chose priority by moving phones up/down(can put as many phones in the raw as you wish). Yes, phone calculation will be resumed after phone(you moved bellow) will come on the first place in a raw again.

3-Incase 1 of these Clients PC failed,what is the timing for Server to understand and re-giving that chunk from PC failed to the other Clients?
A: You can define this time period yourself(Drones tab, Settings)

4- Can we control (view) the temperature for all Client's PC in Cpanel control?
A:No, can only see status code(-2) which mean PC is overheating. Cannot see temperatures of PC-s which are working normally(we will propably add this in new update)

5-For the Cpanel control can i install on 3 different regular's PC in my shop, my house and in different Country(if i go to Vietnam,but can control the job)?
A: You can install Cpanel on as many PC-s as you wish. Also, can use it from where ever you want(Server PC must have internet)

6-The Server software can i use same PC with Cpanel control software?
A:Yes

7- With the option email send NCK code to buyers,will it send all 7 levels code?
Because i see some phone accept code at level 1 and some with level 7

A: You will send level7 code(all locks disable) - 100% will unlock any phone

8- 1% mean any time Server giving 10 chunks to each PC's Clients? i don't understand this part
Please check this link. Here I explained all regarding chunks ect:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f874...lient-1731765/

9- Is that 1 IMEI Hash has 1000 chunks right?
A: You can define this your self. Can chose from 1000 to 100 chunks.
Please check again this link:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f874...lient-1731765/

10- Every time Server giving 1% (10 chunks???) to Clients?
A: Server send to each available PC the chunk as you specified yourself

11- After done each chunk from Clients how many seconds Server will resend new chunk?
A: Immediately. Less than 1second.

12- How many minute for 1% chunk with PC 4GPU 8700Mhash/s and 6GPU 11990mHASH/S?
A: PC 4GPU 8700Mhash/s will do 1% in 1149seconds estimated. 11990mHASH/S will do 1% in 834seckonds. estimated.

13-Can i use Hashcat 0.8 with new version of SL3NET?
Because i tested here Hashcat 0.8 is fast than 0.9 with add command -n 800 --restore-
timer=999
Hashcat 0.8 is good when the ATI driver stop repond some how, it recontinues to BF,BUT hashcat 0.9 doesn't(my tested)

A: Yes. Can use 0.8 or 0.9, as you wish. You can chose workload on our client. No need to bother with commands any longer.

14-Do we have option to add command line -n 800 --restore-timer=999 on new SL3NET?
That option is good for some Video card (2%) do not perform 99% GPU usage
I have test here with same Videocard,CPU,Motherboard,RAM,PSU,but the GPU usage are different from each other,if i do add command
line -n 800 --restore-timer=999 then all PC will be same GPU usage and speed.
A: Yes, Yes. Can chose from 160-800 workload value (have drop menu n client application)

15- Do we have an option for Cpanel control's app on an Android device like Motorola Xoom...?
A: Can use Cpanel via TeamViever. It works very good so there was no need we do application for Android.

16- Can we add or remove Client's PC on the fly without effect the current job ?
A: Yes. Can add/remove client PC-s without any effect to the current job.

Last edited by mobileland; 10-27-2013 at 02:09.

The Following User Says Thank You to mobileland For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.12701 seconds with 7 queries