View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 12:23   #1 (permalink)
Faheem Anjum
No Life Poster

Member: 399832
Sonork: Faheem Anjum
Thanks Meter: 24,310
Donate money to this user
From G-Shock to Galaxy Gear in 2 months.

So the Galaxy Gear is a test product from Samsung, which was burnt to the ground when it was released, by critics everywhere.
We at SamMobile always saw its full potential, but after 2 months do we still think it is as good as we thought it would be and do we still use it?
Well, in everyday use I really, really like the gear, I use it every day. Before the Gear I was a G-Shock guy, but ever since I got the Galaxy Gear I never wore my G-Shocks again (sorry Casio).
The Galaxy Gear makes me more social to my surroundings (the phone addict as I am), as weird as this may sound.
But picture this: You`re in a restaurant with your girlfriend and you will get a notification. The first thing you do is to get your phone out of your pocket, unlock it and swipe down its notification panel. Than you see that it was a spam mail, all this you do while looking at your phone and not at your girlfriend.
Now with Openmind_NL)
My battery after 1 day of medium usage.
All in all, the Galaxy Gear is a great mobile device to have, and I’m not sure I’ll be able to live without it anymore. Nice job, Samsung!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131107_125743-465x465.jpg (95.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 20131126_145424-1-620x465.jpg (78.3 KB, 62 views)

Page generated in 0.09252 seconds with 8 queries