GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > iPhone ,iPod & iPad (Apple Inc. Products) > iPhone 7 / iPhone 7 Plus

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2020, 16:12   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2853203
Thanks Meter: 5
Reset iPhone without apple ID with menu access

Hello, I have an iPhone 7 Plus with IOS 12, which I know the access code to the iPhone menu, but it is not possible to restore it, because the apple ID email no longer exists, and the mobile number linked to the account , It does not exist anymore, it was an email and telephone company, which has canceled all services.
In addition to the fact that the email and phone number no longer exist, the apple ID password is not remembered either.
My question is, is there any way or possibility to reset the iPhone to start it with a new account?
Or in another case, if it is not possible to restore, is it possible to add a second apple account and make it the main one so that all purchases from the apple store and downloads are linked to the new one?
Would it be possible to update the software?
I hope your help.
Greetings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unai1983 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2020, 05:25   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1315082
Thanks Meter: 16
Use iremove tool in mac os
Old 11-25-2020, 16:04   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2853203
Thanks Meter: 5
Hello, thank you very much for your help, I have been reviewing what you have indicated and I think I can do the job.

A question has arisen, the iPhone is currently in IOS 12.1.4, and according to I have read on the iremove website, to do the jailbreak, it must be at least IOS 12.3 to 13.XX

I have downloaded the IOS 12.3 firmware, can I manually update to that firmware version? or am I required to install the latest signed firmware version?
In case the update is possible, should I use itunes or another tool?

Again, I really appreciate your help.

Greetings.
Old 11-25-2020, 17:43   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1742913
Sonork: 100.1604070
Thanks Meter: 328
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by unai1983 View Post
Hello, I have an iPhone 7 Plus with IOS 12, which I know the access code to the iPhone menu, but it is not possible to restore it, because the apple ID email no longer exists, and the mobile number linked to the account , It does not exist anymore, it was an email and telephone company, which has canceled all services.
In addition to the fact that the email and phone number no longer exist, the apple ID password is not remembered either.
My question is, is there any way or possibility to reset the iPhone to start it with a new account?
Or in another case, if it is not possible to restore, is it possible to add a second apple account and make it the main one so that all purchases from the apple store and downloads are linked to the new one?
Would it be possible to update the software?
I hope your help.
Greetings.
if iphone menu you can turn off permenantly, have paid solution. check sales section

br,