GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   DC Unlocker (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1004/)
-   -   HCU Client Access denied (too many incorrect logins) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1004/hcu-client-access-denied-too-many-incorrect-logins-2241734/)

Demonhill 07-08-2017 14:26

Please someone can help me i forgot my password and didn't find a way to reset password. Now i found a mail of registyration so the password i think it's correct but i can log in to my account.
My username are Demonhill and Demonhill777. Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonhill (Post 12581786)
Please someone can help me i forgot my password and didn't find a way to reset password. Now i found a mail of registyration so the password i think it's correct but i can log in to my account.
My username are Demonhill and Demonhill777. Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks in advance

I didn't find a way to edit message so i wrote this new one.
Big problem i need to finish a work right now and my account are still locked, so i created a new account put some credit and when i try

2017.07.08 19:02:23.044 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.047 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.662 Connected!

Account blocked!
So i log to my email unlock and everithing based on the website was ok but...

2017.07.08 19:08:12.602 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:08:12.605 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:08:13.375 Connected!

Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
And the login data are correct

Namelocked 07-11-2017 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonhill (Post 12582140)
I didn't find a way to edit message so i wrote this new one.
Big problem i need to finish a work right now and my account are still locked, so i created a new account put some credit and when i try

2017.07.08 19:02:23.044 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.047 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.662 Connected!

Account blocked!
So i log to my email unlock and everithing based on the website was ok but...

2017.07.08 19:08:12.602 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:08:12.605 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:08:13.375 Connected!

Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
And the login data are correct

As we see you were able to log and used our service successfully.
If you need to recover password you can use recover password function from dc-unlocker software. E-mail with password will be resent.

surfeur31 02-01-2020 17:06

MY LOGUIN IS : mokhtargsm
Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
please help me

Namelocked 02-03-2020 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfeur31 (Post 13998099)
MY LOGUIN IS : mokhtargsm
Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
please help me

I see you were able to log in already.

anku9794905285 03-27-2021 15:13

my login id is anku9794905285

first time login password was incorrect so now im unable to login
please help me

Namelocked 03-29-2021 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by anku9794905285 (Post 14362806)
my login id is anku9794905285

first time login password was incorrect so now im unable to login
please help me

No blocks on it at the moment.

mega team 06-19-2021 15:42

hi bro...block user megateam

Namelocked 06-21-2021 08:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by mega team (Post 14413219)
hi bro...block user megateam

At the moment no blocks on this user.

..::Gsmideazone::.. 06-22-2021 10:39

password change is easy
i just test now
https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password

working cool

aluc4rd91 11-28-2021 16:52

No login data
 
Hello dear gsmforum, I'm new here and would like to know what my access data for the HCU client tool are. I have been looking for a free way to unlock my bootloader from the EML-L29 (Kirin970) for a long time (even if it is still very short-term) and I was hoping this tool could help? Unfortunately, I don't see any other option and unfortunately I can't log into the tool either.

Any good advice would really make me very bankable.

Sincerely, aluc4rd91

Namelocked 11-29-2021 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by aluc4rd91 (Post 14485000)
Hello dear gsmforum, I'm new here and would like to know what my access data for the HCU client tool are. I have been looking for a free way to unlock my bootloader from the EML-L29 (Kirin970) for a long time (even if it is still very short-term) and I was hoping this tool could help? Unfortunately, I don't see any other option and unfortunately I can't log into the tool either.

Any good advice would really make me very bankable.

Sincerely, aluc4rd91

HCU is paid service tool: https://hcu-client.com/buy/


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:07.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.11681 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO