GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2017, 14:26   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 72
Member: 1645091
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2

Please someone can help me i forgot my password and didn't find a way to reset password. Now i found a mail of registyration so the password i think it's correct but i can log in to my account.
My username are Demonhill and Demonhill777. Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonhill View Post
Please someone can help me i forgot my password and didn't find a way to reset password. Now i found a mail of registyration so the password i think it's correct but i can log in to my account.
My username are Demonhill and Demonhill777. Any help would be appreciate.
Thanks in advance
I didn't find a way to edit message so i wrote this new one.
Big problem i need to finish a work right now and my account are still locked, so i created a new account put some credit and when i try

2017.07.08 19:02:23.044 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.047 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.662 Connected!

Account blocked!
So i log to my email unlock and everithing based on the website was ok but...

2017.07.08 19:08:12.602 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:08:12.605 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:08:13.375 Connected!

Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
And the login data are correct

Last edited by Namelocked; 06-01-2020 at 09:45.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:52   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonhill View Post
I didn't find a way to edit message so i wrote this new one.
Big problem i need to finish a work right now and my account are still locked, so i created a new account put some credit and when i try

2017.07.08 19:02:23.044 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.047 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:02:23.662 Connected!

Account blocked!
So i log to my email unlock and everithing based on the website was ok but...

2017.07.08 19:08:12.602 Checking account panciovilla...
2017-07-08 19:08:12.605 Connecting to server...
2017-07-08 19:08:13.375 Connected!

Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
And the login data are correct
As we see you were able to log and used our service successfully.
If you need to recover password you can use recover password function from dc-unlocker software. E-mail with password will be resent.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 17:06   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 202
Member: 176231
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 13
MY LOGUIN IS : mokhtargsm
Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
please help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 14:52   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfeur31 View Post
MY LOGUIN IS : mokhtargsm
Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
please help me
I see you were able to log in already.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 15:13   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 28
Member: 2522387
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
my login id is anku9794905285

first time login password was incorrect so now im unable to login
please help me
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 15:58   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,325
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by anku9794905285 View Post
my login id is anku9794905285

first time login password was incorrect so now im unable to login
please help me
No blocks on it at the moment.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:31.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.11787 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO