GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2019, 15:06   #46 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 41
Member: 1968997
Status: Offline
Sonork: 12
Thanks Meter: 4

Hi !

Did you have any solutions unlocking bootloader for mate 20 pro? ( LYA-L29 )
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 11:09   #47 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 2
Member: 2717360
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
user name : pasxalis hcu Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 16:24   #48 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,014
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuulic View Post
Hi !

Did you have any solutions unlocking bootloader for mate 20 pro? ( LYA-L29 )
No, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by likarda View Post
user name : pasxalis hcu Access denied (too many incorrect logins)
No blocks on it at the moment, if you still can not log in, please let us know your public ip address.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 20:30   #49 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 16
Member: 1210791
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
current security patch not supported
bulid number 9.0.1.183

huawei y6 2019

mrd-x1

please fix it
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ateeq797 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2019, 08:32   #50 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Member: 2879087
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
huawei Honor 9 lite (LLD L-21) able to unlock bootloader permanent? os emui 9.1.0 android 9
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 17:54   #51 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Member: 2879087
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
huawei p30 pro VOG-L29 able to remove FRP?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 15:00   #52 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,014
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymrickym View Post
huawei Honor 9 lite (LLD L-21) able to unlock bootloader permanent? os emui 9.1.0 android 9
No, saldy it is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymrickym View Post
huawei p30 pro VOG-L29 able to remove FRP?
No, this model is not servicable yet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 15:37   #53 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 15
Member: 1864519
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
stf-l09 imei repair

stf-l09 8.0.0.372(C10) Does this firmware support? and imei repair?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 16:33   #54 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,014
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakcelll View Post
stf-l09 8.0.0.372(C10) Does this firmware support? and imei repair?
No it does not if it has latest sec patches.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 20:49   #55 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: algeria
Posts: 25
Member: 2651755
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
PLEASE CHECK THIS DEMO CLT-L29

Firmware ver.: System 8.1.0.60(0105)
Dataver: CLT-L29 8.1.0.130D(EUC652)_DATA_CLT-L29_hw_demo
SN: WCR0218312003905
PCB SN: 025DGT1839012483
Vendor: hw
Country: demo
FASTBOOT:Chipset-boston8.1.0.001(01S3)_FASTBOOT
BOOT:System 8.1.0.60(0105)_BOOT
RECOVERYunknow)
SYSTEM:System 8.1.0.60(0105)
MAINVER:System 8.1.0.60(0105)
DATAVER:CLT-L29 8.1.0.130D(EUC652)_DATA_CLT-L29_hw_demo
APTIME:Thu Jun 14 22:25:57 CST 2018
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 13:24   #56 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,014
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzcracker View Post
PLEASE CHECK THIS DEMO CLT-L29

Firmware ver.: System 8.1.0.60(0105)
Dataver: CLT-L29 8.1.0.130D(EUC652)_DATA_CLT-L29_hw_demo
SN: WCR0218312003905
PCB SN: 025DGT1839012483
Vendor: hw
Country: demo
FASTBOOT:Chipset-boston8.1.0.001(01S3)_FASTBOOT
BOOT:System 8.1.0.60(0105)_BOOT
RECOVERYunknow)
SYSTEM:System 8.1.0.60(0105)
MAINVER:System 8.1.0.60(0105)
DATAVER:CLT-L29 8.1.0.130D(EUC652)_DATA_CLT-L29_hw_demo
APTIME:Thu Jun 14 22:25:57 CST 2018
Supported Huawei models & features
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 08:48   #57 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 41
Member: 2098802
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
plezzz aded huawei psmart 2019 pot lx1af imei repir sulation on hcu team and next update
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:59   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
amralkareem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Egypt
Age: 38
Posts: 1,633
Member: 153397
Status: Offline
Sonork: 113032
Thanks Meter: 361
Y7 2019 cant repair imei

License ends in 165day[s]

2019-09-05 13:42:13.481 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:42:15.003 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:42:15.007 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:42:15.137 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.254 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.671 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:42:19.104 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 15:41   #59 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,014
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by amralkareem View Post
Y7 2019 cant repair imei

License ends in 165day[s]

2019-09-05 13:42:13.481 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2019-09-05 13:42:15.003 Found COM port: COM38
2019-09-05 13:42:15.007 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (Qualcomm CPU)
New IMEI 1 : 861802045172555
New IMEI 2 : 861802045207567
2019-09-05 13:42:15.137 Open COM port COM38 (DBAdapter Reserved Interface (COM38))...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.254 Connecting to server...
2019-09-05 13:42:15.671 Connected!
2019-09-05 13:42:19.104 ERROR!
Cannot decrypt RSA data from phone
Without seeing detect info can't tell more.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 16:35   #60 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: nairobi kenya
Posts: 46
Member: 2202139
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 7
hcu please return my credit ,frp fail but deducted

2019-09-27 18:18:20.182 Connecting to server...
2019-09-27 18:18:20.747 Connected!
2019-09-27 18:18:21.794 Reading Certify data...
2019-09-27 18:18:22.651 Reading Certify data success!
2019-09-27 18:18:22.669 Signing Certify data...
2019-09-27 18:18:35.750 Erase FRP fail!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:25.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.37111 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO