GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2020, 14:04   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
rebainoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In my LAB
Posts: 2,772
Member: 231728
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,638
Donate money to this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpring View Post
what about kirin 710 and new mtk phones
i think huawei Use online bootloader unlock by Huawei services (online autorization)
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 15:42   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 107
Member: 2754756
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 32
Amazing world first update! Keep it up! Thank you HCU team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:12   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 29
Member: 708722
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Repair

2020-05-27 18:12:16.758 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2020-05-27 18:12:17.401 Found COM port: COM68
2020-05-27 18:12:17.403 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)
New IMEI 1 : xxxxxxxxxxx
2020-05-27 18:12:17.526 Open COM port COM68 (Android Adapter PCUI (COM68))...
2020-05-27 18:12:17.685 Connecting to server...
2020-05-27 18:12:18.024 Connected!
2020-05-27 18:12:18.905 ERROR!
Not supported/unknown chipset!

Memo log saved to D:\hcu\HCU_322\Logs\20200527_181218_HCU_RepairUmts _N5GXC1932003071.txt
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:19   #34 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,004
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by by_wolf View Post
Repair

2020-05-27 18:12:16.758 Autodetect COM port and phone type start!
2020-05-27 18:12:17.401 Found COM port: COM68
2020-05-27 18:12:17.403 Found phone type: Huawei Android phone (HiSilicon CPU)
New IMEI 1 : xxxxxxxxxxx
2020-05-27 18:12:17.526 Open COM port COM68 (Android Adapter PCUI (COM68))...
2020-05-27 18:12:17.685 Connecting to server...
2020-05-27 18:12:18.024 Connected!
2020-05-27 18:12:18.905 ERROR!
Not supported/unknown chipset!

Memo log saved to D:\hcu\HCU_322\Logs\20200527_181218_HCU_RepairUmts _N5GXC1932003071.txt
Please check tutorials in original post. Your phone is in wrong mode.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 16:20   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 434
Member: 2552533
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 92
wow thats good work team keep it up
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:23   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Casablanca
Posts: 13
Member: 2794304
Status: Offline
Sonork: Sonork Client
Thanks Meter: 1
i have a problem on repair imei

2020-05-27 15:08:31.226 Success
2020-05-27 15:08:33.290 Bootloader write success!
2020-05-27 15:08:33.290 Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...
2020-05-27 15:08:36.320 Device ready!
2020-05-27 15:08:36.440 Found fastboot device: DUM0219125000185
2020-05-27 15:08:36.524 Reading info...
2020-05-27 15:08:37.550 Read signed IMEI FAIL!
2020-05-27 15:08:38.072 Read NV FAIL!
2020-05-27 15:08:39.914 Missing signed files in secure partition!
2020-05-27 15:08:39.930 Done!

Fastboot provided info:
Model: COL-L29
Firmware: COL-L29 9.1.0.355(C432E5R1P13)
MEID: 00000000000000
SN: DUM0219125000185
Bootloader FB lock: unlocked
Bootloader User lock: locked
CPU: kirin970

Found OEM data:
IMEI:868288030041000
IMEI1:868288030045704
MEID:00000000000000
Model: COL-L29
Firmware: COL-L29 8.1.0.121D(EUC652)
Rescue: rescue:Chipset-boston 8.1.0.001(013V)
Vendor: hw
Country: eu
Version limitation: ON
Bootloader User lock: locked
RD mode: OFF
Phone ID: 44914B373C5EB54
2020-05-27 15:08:44.384 Repairing...
2020-05-27 15:08:44.416 Missing IMEI files in secure partition!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:26   #37 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 77
Member: 1822112
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
works for huawei nova 3?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:32   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Morelos, Mexico
Posts: 26
Member: 2560717
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
help me to reset my account

can you help me to reset my account i forviden it
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:37   #39 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,004
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoubzaouadi View Post
i have a problem on repair imei

2020-05-27 15:08:31.226 Success
2020-05-27 15:08:33.290 Bootloader write success!
2020-05-27 15:08:33.290 Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...
2020-05-27 15:08:36.320 Device ready!
2020-05-27 15:08:36.440 Found fastboot device: DUM0219125000185
2020-05-27 15:08:36.524 Reading info...
2020-05-27 15:08:37.550 Read signed IMEI FAIL!
2020-05-27 15:08:38.072 Read NV FAIL!
2020-05-27 15:08:39.914 Missing signed files in secure partition!
2020-05-27 15:08:39.930 Done!

Fastboot provided info:
Model: COL-L29
Firmware: COL-L29 9.1.0.355(C432E5R1P13)
MEID: 00000000000000
SN: DUM0219125000185
Bootloader FB lock: unlocked
Bootloader User lock: locked
CPU: kirin970

Found OEM data:
IMEI:868288030041000
IMEI1:868288030045704
MEID:00000000000000
Model: COL-L29
Firmware: COL-L29 8.1.0.121D(EUC652)
Rescue: rescue:Chipset-boston 8.1.0.001(013V)
Vendor: hw
Country: eu
Version limitation: ON
Bootloader User lock: locked
RD mode: OFF
Phone ID: 44914B373C5EB54
2020-05-27 15:08:44.384 Repairing...
2020-05-27 15:08:44.416 Missing IMEI files in secure partition!
Please do this:
1. Restart HCU software.
2. Login with your account on software.
3. Right click on memo area make sure "enable debug logging" has a check mark.
4. DDo the usual, after error do rest of the steps
5. Right click on memo area and save "debug log file".
6. Send that file to me, please. Can send it via private message if it won't allow posting on forum.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:38   #40 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,004
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo90312 View Post
works for huawei nova 3?
Officially supported mobiles that run mentioned CPUs in original post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrecastro View Post
can you help me to reset my account i forviden it
How to reset password for HCU account check here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-r...count-password
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:44   #41 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Member: 2773371
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
es posible reparar fig-lx3 y de mas modelos anteriores en android 9?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 16:47   #42 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,004
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCell95 View Post
es posible reparar fig-lx3 y de mas modelos anteriores en android 9?
This method should work for almost all KIRIN970 (CLT-xxx, COR-xxx, EML-xxx included), KIRIN960, KIRIN955, KIRIN950, KIRIN659 huawei phones
This forum is English only, so please post questions in English, further non English messages will be removed.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2020, 16:55   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 6
Member: 2773371
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
it is possible to repair fig-lx3 in android 9
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 18:06   #44 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 39
Member: 2753543
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 9
Read phone info
2020-05-27 13:03:23.879 Connecting to server...
2020-05-27 13:03:24.567 Connected!
BOOTLOADER selected to update:Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6
2020-05-27 13:03:25.753 Downloading bootloader...
2020-05-27 13:03:25.765 Find device COM31, handle 9796
FILE TO download: Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_3.dtwork
downloading file Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_3.dtwork...
2020-05-27 13:03:28.174 Success
FILE TO download: Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_4.dtwork
downloading file Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_4.dtwork...
2020-05-27 13:03:29.474 Success
FILE TO download: Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_5.dtwork
downloading file Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_5.dtwork...
2020-05-27 13:04:30.234 Success
2020-05-27 13:04:30.259 Bootloader write success!
2020-05-27 13:04:30.261 Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...
2020-05-27 13:04:36.049 Device ready!
2020-05-27 13:04:36.168 Found fastboot device: LCL0218720000092
2020-05-27 13:04:54.283 USB Write failed
Memo log saved to D:\USER\Desktop\HCU_348\Logs\20200527_130454_HCU_R eadInfo_LCL0218720000092.txt

all time error cant read or repair

Last edited by Namelocked; 05-28-2020 at 08:04.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 18:14   #45 (permalink)
selective member DC - Unlocker
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 646
Member: 3431
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 12,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by katencho View Post
Read phone info
2020-05-27 13:03:23.879 Connecting to server...
2020-05-27 13:03:24.567 Connected!
BOOTLOADER selected to update:Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6
2020-05-27 13:03:25.753 Downloading bootloader...
2020-05-27 13:03:25.765 Find device COM31, handle 9796
FILE TO download: Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_3.dtwork
downloading file Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_3.dtwork...
2020-05-27 13:03:28.174 Success
FILE TO download: Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_4.dtwork
downloading file Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_4.dtwork...
2020-05-27 13:03:29.474 Success
FILE TO download: Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_5.dtwork
downloading file Kirin970_T1_A8.1_V6_5.dtwork...
2020-05-27 13:04:30.234 Success
2020-05-27 13:04:30.259 Bootloader write success!
2020-05-27 13:04:30.261 Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...
2020-05-27 13:04:36.049 Device ready!
2020-05-27 13:04:36.168 Found fastboot device: LCL0218720000092
2020-05-27 13:04:54.283 USB Write failed
Memo log saved to D:\USER\Desktop\HCU_348\Logs\20200527_130454_HCU_R eadInfo_LCL0218720000092.txt
please try other loader
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:11.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.39361 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO