GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2021, 14:57   #61 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813

Quote:
Originally Posted by mampihar1993 View Post
after update repair imei kirin 970 not work
please rectify this please sir

2021-01-13 13:12:17.426 Bootloader write success!
2021-01-13 13:12:17.430 Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...
2021-01-13 13:12:26.030 Device ready!
2021-01-13 13:12:44.339 Unlocking bootloader...
2021-01-13 13:12:44.343 Reading Certify data...
2021-01-13 13:12:56.414 Fastboot command fail!
Memo log saved to C:\Users\Mampihar1993\Desktop\box\Logs\20210113_13 1256_HCU_XloaderRepair_.txt
Please full log info, with your user name or dongle id.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 14:59   #62 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by TALHAGSM View Post
p30 lite kirin 710 can i repair imei with HCU new version?
Yes you can: Supported Huawei models & features
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 15:00   #63 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman725626 View Post
good update team but how we can get cert file
Cert file is stored in HCU directory after reading working mobile with same chip/cpu on HCU.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 15:05   #64 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: IND TO RSA.
Posts: 258
Member: 1143337
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post



Hello thanks for replay



its not repair option its cert option i mean can i write my imei?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 15:20   #65 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by TALHAGSM View Post
Hello thanks for replay



its not repair option its cert option i mean can i write my imei?
No, for 710/980 cert file required from another phone, sadly can not write your own numbers.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-13-2021, 15:43   #66 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by mampihar1993 View Post
after update repair imei kirin 970 not work
please rectify this please sir

2021-01-13 13:12:17.426 Bootloader write success!
2021-01-13 13:12:17.430 Waiting for device REMOVAL/INSERTION...
2021-01-13 13:12:26.030 Device ready!
2021-01-13 13:12:44.339 Unlocking bootloader...
2021-01-13 13:12:44.343 Reading Certify data...
2021-01-13 13:12:56.414 Fastboot command fail!
Memo log saved to C:\Users\Mampihar1993\Desktop\box\Logs\20210113_13 1256_HCU_XloaderRepair_.txt
Please provide screenshot of your device manager after loader is written.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 16:06   #67 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 44
Member: 2690687
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 23
open way to edit the .bin certificate to modify the imei number
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 17:17   #68 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: analakely
Posts: 14
Member: 2929164
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post
Please full log info, with your user name or dongle id.
13/01/2021 13:45:02
HCU Client v1.0.0.0369
Account: 005D671155

Before operation turn phone to TestPoint mode:
Turn off phone, then short TestPoint on phone pcb
and plug USB cable
Wait for device "HUAWEI USB COM 1.0" in Ports


Repair
New IMEI 1 : 861197047811122
New IMEI 2 : 869813041995347
New downgrade/customization limitations : UNLOCKED
2021-01-13 13:45:03.071 Connecting to server...
2021-01-13 13:45:03.892 Connected!
2021-01-13 13:45:05.999 HUAWEI device in Test Point mode Not found!
2021-01-13 13:45:24.121 Unlocking bootloader...
2021-01-13 13:45:24.121 Reading Certify data...
2021-01-13 13:45:36.235 Fastboot command fail!

Last edited by Namelocked; 01-13-2021 at 17:52.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 17:39   #69 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 95
Member: 462382
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
same problem with kirin659 with new apdate after repair imei same imei 00000000000
in log show imei done but in phone network lock and imei 000000
here is my log
Fastboot provided info:
CPU: hi6250
Model: ANE-LX1
Firmware: ANE-LX1 9.1.0.246(C33E5R1P3)
Vendor: altice
Country: all
MEID: 00000000000000
SN: 9WVDU18706001155
PCB SN: DU4VYH1875040348
WIFI MAC: 0C2C54F7669F
BT MAC: 0C2C54F77064
Theme color: black
Device color: black
FBLOCK: 1
Bootloader FB lock: unlocked
Bootloader User lock: locked

Found signed IMEI:
SIM NW_LOCK status: UNLOCKED
SIM NS_LOCK status: UNLOCKED
SIM SP_LOCK status: UNLOCKED

Found NV data:
Modems: 2
IMEI1: 865942045094825
IMEI2: 865942045119838
PESN: 00000000
MEID: 00000000000000

Found OEM data:
IMEI:865942045094825
IMEI1:865942045119838
MEID:00000000000000
Model: ANE-L21
Firmware: ANE-LX1 9.1.0.132(C33E3R1P3)
Rescue: rescue:Chipset-dallas 8.0.0.001(028U)
Vendor: altice
Country: all
Version limitation: ON
SIMCARDMODE: double
Bootloader User lock: locked
Phone ID: 708D2DBFA55A60B
2021-01-13 21:19:34.145 Repairing...
2021-01-13 21:19:39.350 Write partition modemnvm_factory...
2021-01-13 21:19:39.552 Write partition modemnvm_factory success!
2021-01-13 21:19:39.568 Write partition modemnvm_img...
2021-01-13 21:19:39.927 Write partition modemnvm_img success!
2021-01-13 21:19:39.958 Write partition modemnvm_system...
2021-01-13 21:19:40.156 Write partition modemnvm_system success!
2021-01-13 21:19:40.187 Write partition modem_secure...
2021-01-13 21:19:40.749 Write partition modem_secure success!
2021-01-13 21:19:40.780 Write partition oeminfo...
2021-01-13 21:19:43.306 Write partition oeminfo success!
2021-01-13 21:19:43.369 Unlocking restrictions...
2021-01-13 21:19:43.400 Unlock restrictions success!
2021-01-13 21:19:43.415 Rebooting...
2021-01-13 21:19:43.447 Reboot success!
2021-01-13 21:19:43.462 Done!

Memo log saved to C:\Users\umair\Desktop\HCU_369\Logs\20210113_21194 3_HCU_XloaderRepair_708D2DBFA55A60B.txt
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 17:54   #70 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by mampihar1993 View Post
13/01/2021 13:45:02
HCU Client v1.0.0.0369
Account: 005D671155

Before operation turn phone to TestPoint mode:
Turn off phone, then short TestPoint on phone pcb
and plug USB cable
Wait for device "HUAWEI USB COM 1.0" in Ports


Repair
New IMEI 1 : 861197047811122
New IMEI 2 : 869813041995347
New downgrade/customization limitations : UNLOCKED
2021-01-13 13:45:03.071 Connecting to server...
2021-01-13 13:45:03.892 Connected!
2021-01-13 13:45:05.999 HUAWEI device in Test Point mode Not found!
2021-01-13 13:45:24.121 Unlocking bootloader...
2021-01-13 13:45:24.121 Reading Certify data...
2021-01-13 13:45:36.235 Fastboot command fail!
Thank you but will need screenshot of device manager for how it looks after you select/write loader on HCU.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 17:55   #71 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiz janjua View Post
same problem with kirin659 with new apdate after repair imei same imei 00000000000
in log show imei done but in phone network lock and imei 000000
here is my log
Fastboot provided info:
CPU: hi6250
Model: ANE-LX1
Firmware: ANE-LX1 9.1.0.246(C33E5R1P3)
Vendor: altice
Country: all
MEID: 00000000000000
SN: 9WVDU18706001155
PCB SN: DU4VYH1875040348
WIFI MAC: 0C2C54F7669F
BT MAC: 0C2C54F77064
Theme color: black
Device color: black
FBLOCK: 1
Bootloader FB lock: unlocked
Bootloader User lock: locked

Found signed IMEI:
SIM NW_LOCK status: UNLOCKED
SIM NS_LOCK status: UNLOCKED
SIM SP_LOCK status: UNLOCKED

Found NV data:
Modems: 2
IMEI1: 865942045094825
IMEI2: 865942045119838
PESN: 00000000
MEID: 00000000000000

Found OEM data:
IMEI:865942045094825
IMEI1:865942045119838
MEID:00000000000000
Model: ANE-L21
Firmware: ANE-LX1 9.1.0.132(C33E3R1P3)
Rescue: rescue:Chipset-dallas 8.0.0.001(028U)
Vendor: altice
Country: all
Version limitation: ON
SIMCARDMODE: double
Bootloader User lock: locked
Phone ID: 708D2DBFA55A60B
2021-01-13 21:19:34.145 Repairing...
2021-01-13 21:19:39.350 Write partition modemnvm_factory...
2021-01-13 21:19:39.552 Write partition modemnvm_factory success!
2021-01-13 21:19:39.568 Write partition modemnvm_img...
2021-01-13 21:19:39.927 Write partition modemnvm_img success!
2021-01-13 21:19:39.958 Write partition modemnvm_system...
2021-01-13 21:19:40.156 Write partition modemnvm_system success!
2021-01-13 21:19:40.187 Write partition modem_secure...
2021-01-13 21:19:40.749 Write partition modem_secure success!
2021-01-13 21:19:40.780 Write partition oeminfo...
2021-01-13 21:19:43.306 Write partition oeminfo success!
2021-01-13 21:19:43.369 Unlocking restrictions...
2021-01-13 21:19:43.400 Unlock restrictions success!
2021-01-13 21:19:43.415 Rebooting...
2021-01-13 21:19:43.447 Reboot success!
2021-01-13 21:19:43.462 Done!

Memo log saved to C:\Users\umair\Desktop\HCU_369\Logs\20210113_21194 3_HCU_XloaderRepair_708D2DBFA55A60B.txt
Yes, it has been reported already and problem identified, now it's being fixed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 18:05   #72 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: analakely
Posts: 14
Member: 2929164
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
tommorw i post screenshot but phone is on fastboot sir
if it already bootloader unlocked wtih other box it re-unlock bootloader and it give this error
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 22:59   #73 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 813
Member: 2157664
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Can I activate hcu on infinity box? I need credit for operation?

Thanks!

Last edited by Namelocked; 01-14-2021 at 09:02.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 00:49   #74 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Zaki Bouzidson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Algeria
Posts: 148
Member: 2287326
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 46
This is very good update keep it up!

Just a kind reminder; please set a sticky header for the tables describing the supported models for hcu & DC Phoenix because it's not helpful if you scroll down a bit even with the help of the filter
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:03   #75 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,467
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by decodari View Post
Can I activate hcu on infinity box? I need credit for operation?

Thanks!
Yes, you can, need 99 credits in dongle then follow instructions here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/feature-activation/
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.19802 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO