GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   DC Unlocker (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1004/)
-   -   Mate 8 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1004/mate-8-a-2167555/)

monos1 12-13-2016 06:32

Mate 8
 
Have been flashed with Phonex the second method successfly then insert the ImeI and Meid
Restart and it catched the network
But the strange thing : I can send SMS very normal BUT I can't make any phone calls .!!!!!

Please help

Shensohau 12-13-2016 10:18

Hi, please check network status, carrier simcard status.... if you can send sms call mus t be disabled or blocked on phone settings maybe

Best Regards
Shensohau

monos1 12-15-2016 02:28

Thank you for your replay
Can you please tell me how to check both of them.

makabress 12-17-2016 23:45

hi try *#*#6130#*#* phone information and change the type of antena propriety if it's possible

monos1 12-21-2016 08:54

After following the steps of HCU and believe of the tool applities and paying A LOT of MONEY I'll tell everybody about how fake it is ......!!!!

Namelocked 12-21-2016 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by monos1 (Post 12233910)
After following the steps of HCU and believe of the tool applities and paying A LOT of MONEY I'll tell everybody about how fake it is ......!!!!

Not quite understand what you mean by it, but if you tell what's wrong with HCU we will look into it.

monos1 12-22-2016 12:19

I Flashed my mate 8 with phoenix the 2nd method
and I trusted what was said that i will get back the imei and network signal by using the HCU which never happen now it's more than one month trying everything spend more than 50$ without any results
my phone is nxt-al10 everything is set perfect it's even recive ATO update but no signal!!!

Namelocked 12-28-2016 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by monos1 (Post 12236561)
I Flashed my mate 8 with phoenix the 2nd method
and I trusted what was said that i will get back the imei and network signal by using the HCU which never happen now it's more than one month trying everything spend more than 50$ without any results
my phone is nxt-al10 everything is set perfect it's even recive ATO update but no signal!!!

Could you elaborate on "never happen" part please because we can't help without any details just not working and nothing happening.

monos1 12-30-2016 22:20

The imei inserted
But NO SIGNAL
CAN'T MAKE PHONE CALLS
NO SIGNAL

Namelocked 01-02-2017 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by monos1 (Post 12251934)
The imei inserted
But NO SIGNAL
CAN'T MAKE PHONE CALLS
NO SIGNAL

So imei repair worked, problem is no signal in phone which may be related to hardware or faulty firmware.

monos1 01-03-2017 01:14

No
It's not a hardware it was working fine
But after using the method 2 then no signal or can't make phone calls

Shensohau 01-03-2017 12:52

Hi, are you really sure that original imei of phone is not blacklisted??? try with a valid one and test

Best Regards
Shensohau

Namelocked 01-03-2017 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by monos1 (Post 12256653)
No
It's not a hardware it was working fine
But after using the method 2 then no signal or can't make phone calls

In any case, we got other customers Mate 8 that can not make calls, it is currently under investigation. Results will be posted here too after it's completed.

memonasser 01-04-2017 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namelocked (Post 12258171)
In any case, we got other customers Mate 8 that can not make calls, it is currently under investigation. Results will be posted here too after it's completed.

Then try to solve my G8 Rio L-01 you Know it will
I had contact the manger with no solve too
YOU DAMAGED MY BOARD

makabress 01-04-2017 03:07

i have the same problem with nxt_al10 and a g8 rio-l01
pls we need a solution


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:24.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.12161 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO