GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > DC Unlocker

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2018, 13:18   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Farrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dubai - Damas
Posts: 905
Member: 125982
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.109498
Thanks Meter: 573
Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact reseller.


Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact reseller.


what the problem ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 14:19   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Contact us live to check more on it. Or tell us your username.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 14:35   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Try now, should be working.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 22:49   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 96
Member: 462382
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelocked View Post
Try now, should be working.
2019-10-02 02:47:03.835 Checking account 01325AA3...
2019-10-02 02:47:03.851 Connecting to server...
2019-10-02 02:47:04.570 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.
please help me too after wait i day and again still same i have a hcu dongel
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 15:04   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiz janjua View Post
2019-10-02 02:47:03.835 Checking account 01325AA3...
2019-10-02 02:47:03.851 Connecting to server...
2019-10-02 02:47:04.570 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.
please help me too after wait i day and again still same i have a hcu dongel
Hello, try now, it should work.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 23:07   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1
Member: 2614969
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
me too !! user : raros

me too !! user : raros

2020-04-13 14:31:04.574 Checking account raros...
2020-04-13 14:31:04.577 Connecting to server...
2020-04-13 14:31:05.149 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.
have this problem please last 2 days

last day

Last edited by Namelocked; 04-14-2020 at 08:54.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:55   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mot.sor View Post
me too !! user : raros

me too !! user : raros

2020-04-13 14:31:04.574 Checking account raros...
2020-04-13 14:31:04.577 Connecting to server...
2020-04-13 14:31:05.149 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.
have this problem please last 2 days

last day
You have exceeded your timed license limits https://hcu-client.com/user-agreement/
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 13:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.::LUQMAN::.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Your_Home
Age: 37
Posts: 960
Member: 413053
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.114351
Thanks Meter: 458
10/22/2020 5:18:07 AM
HCU Client v1.0.0.0362

Before detection connect cable to usb and enable Manufacture mode !

Qualcomm and HiSilicon: *#*#2846579#*#*
MTK: *#*#14789632#*#*
Windows: ##2846579#

ProjectMenu
1.Background setting
2.USB ports setting
Select Manufacture mode


2020-10-22 05:18:20.766 Checking account 01325D31...
2020-10-22 05:18:20.768 Connecting to server...
2020-10-22 05:18:21.244 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 13:54   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::LUQMAN::. View Post
10/22/2020 5:18:07 AM
HCU Client v1.0.0.0362

Before detection connect cable to usb and enable Manufacture mode !

Qualcomm and HiSilicon: *#*#2846579#*#*
MTK: *#*#14789632#*#*
Windows: ##2846579#

ProjectMenu
1.Background setting
2.USB ports setting
Select Manufacture mode


2020-10-22 05:18:20.766 Checking account 01325D31...
2020-10-22 05:18:20.768 Connecting to server...
2020-10-22 05:18:21.244 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.
Hello, try now, it should work.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Namelocked For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2020, 13:28   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 22
Member: 576987
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Post

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resselle. Please help me Team HCU Client
username: 000D96A6D3

2020-10-26 18:20:48.065 Checking account 000D96A6D3...
2020-10-26 18:20:48.069 Connecting to server...
2020-10-26 18:20:48.864 Connected!

Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resseller.

Last edited by Namelocked; 10-26-2020 at 16:50.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 16:48   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by yes_waseem View Post
Unlocks limit exceeded! Contact resselle. Please help me Team HCU Client
username: 000D96A6D3
Should be working normally now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 12:52   #12 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Karachi
Age: 26
Posts: 1
Member: 2995425
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Hcu Unlock Limit Exceed Contact Reseller

00F2CE7269
Hcu Unlock Limit Exceed Contact Reseller
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:00   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,632
Member: 2023196
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alirazanoor View Post
00F2CE7269
Hcu Unlock Limit Exceed Contact Reseller
Thank you, it should be working now as it used to.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:03.



Powered by Searchlight © 2023 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -
Page generated in 0.16245 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO