GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > HDBox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2020, 03:20   #106 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 956861
Thanks Meter: 27

hello hdbox team

for me the hdbox is useless I bought it to unlock iphone 7 and countdown 2 days macs who have passwords but at the end of the account it gives a code error; on the other hand I used before ( CMIzapper Brutus 2 ) it finds the code 100/100 and at the same time it automatically unlocks the code .hdbox team takes care it is necessary to prepare updates to settle this problem and also for the ipads the last iphones the box does not give the complete info; and a at the end I ask you to add another application which is used a lot to flash and dump the bins of the tv screens and monitor which one enters hdmi because there is a lot of work to do with; several programmers on the market which is used to flash from the hdmi port and well it is necessary to use the hdmi port of the hdbox; now during the period of the corona ipedimé there are no macs before 2017 only the new mac 2018-2019.
it is necessary to put other things so that the box is used to do something if not all the customers who thinks bought the box changes their mind and unlock the server or buy other more reliable tools.
the consept of the box is very original but if you are very slow to do things and stay like that other boxes will exceed you and you will add the screens to the boxes and a lot of options. you must hear the suggestions of customers for our good and your good.
Old 04-12-2020, 04:29   #107 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hello hdbox team

for me the hdbox is useless I bought it to unlock iphone 7 and countdown 2 days macs who have passwords but at the end of the account it gives a code error; on the other hand I used before ( CMIzapper Brutus 2 ) it finds the code 100/100 and at the same time it automatically unlocks and erase the code .hdbox team takes care it is necessary to prepare updates to settle this problem and also for the ipads the last iphones the box does not give the complete info; and a at the end I ask you to add another application which is used a lot to flash and dump the bins of the tv screens and monitor which one enters hdmi because there is a lot of work to do with; several programmers on the market which is used to flash from the hdmi port and well it is necessary to use the hdmi port of the hdbox; now during the period of the corona ipedimé there are no macs before 2017 only the new mac 2018-2019.
it is necessary to put other things so that the box is used to do something if not all the customers who thinks bought the box changes their mind and unlock the server or buy other more reliable tools.
the consept of the box is very original but if you are very slow to do things and stay like that other boxes will exceed you and you will add the screens to the boxes and a lot of options. you must hear the suggestions of customers for our good and your good.

Last edited by ecrotek; 04-12-2020 at 04:34.
Old 05-15-2020, 18:48   #108 (permalink)
Freak Poster

no sound in my hdbox. solution to make the sound appear ?
Old 05-16-2020, 13:46   #109 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecrotek View Post
hello hdbox team

for me the hdbox is useless I bought it to unlock iphone 7 and countdown 2 days macs who have passwords but at the end of the account it gives a code error; on the other hand I used before ( CMIzapper Brutus 2 ) it finds the code 100/100 and at the same time it automatically unlocks the code .hdbox team takes care it is necessary to prepare updates to settle this problem and also for the ipads the last iphones the box does not give the complete info; and a at the end I ask you to add another application which is used a lot to flash and dump the bins of the tv screens and monitor which one enters hdmi because there is a lot of work to do with; several programmers on the market which is used to flash from the hdmi port and well it is necessary to use the hdmi port of the hdbox; now during the period of the corona ipedimé there are no macs before 2017 only the new mac 2018-2019.

Thanks very much for your suggestion. And I will ask the engineer to learn those.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to HDB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 08:39   #110 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1482961
Sonork: http://sonork.com/eng/cli
Thanks Meter: 2
hello can unlock with HDbox macbook pro 2018?
Old 07-25-2020, 20:11   #111 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1744601
Thanks Meter: 43
dear support please help me fix the issue with hdb box. when I connect to computer it only shows white screen on the box. it doesn't get detected on computer.
Old 08-28-2020, 10:04   #112 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi hdbox team

no sound in my hdbox. solution to make the sound appear ?
Old 09-26-2020, 05:03   #113 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi hdbox team

you are still developing this box where you stop for a while to think about the corona epidemic and this damage to the world economy.
we must not stop because a lot of things we change for apple devices such as the release of several solutions to unlock icloud for iphone ipad and enter purpel mode (dfu) read flashed and modify the nand without opening the iphone (for example the b-box & irepair boxes which are sold two months ago)
everyone is waiting for you to add other applications and options for example:
- purpel mode (engineer dfu mode) to unlock wifi and modify the nand flash without opening iphone.
- update of the database of the box to know the new apple devices.
- option for dumped flashed lcd led tv from the HDMI and VGA port.
- option for dumped and flashed only eeprom bios has 8 legs (pc-tv-receiver satellite and others ..) with and without pc.
- add option copy paste delete to sd card.
- dump eeprom to sd card.
- dumped and flashed any eeprom and tv from the HDMI and VGA port with and without a pc.
add calculator option to unlock old mobile phones.
- usb jig boot option for samsung and lg (300k - 130k - 530k)
- android frp bypass 2020

all these options are known before and you just need to convert them, program them and prepare them to become an hdbox application.

and more other options that everyone can offer their ideas at the bottom of this page to develop this box and even developers in the field of programming.

Last edited by ecrotek; 09-26-2020 at 05:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to ecrotek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2020, 11:22   #114 (permalink)
Freak Poster

no sound in my hdbox. is there a solution to make the sound appear?
Old 06-30-2021, 06:46   #115 (permalink)
Freak Poster

when will you realize the version hdbox manager v2.0
it's your word here: (We are getting closer and closer to our 2.0 release, version with what we target to be officially the best tool there is for Apple computers, Chromebooks and more ...)
Old 06-30-2021, 06:47   #116 (permalink)
Freak Poster

when will you realize the version hdbox manager v2.0 !

when will you realize the version hdbox manager v2.0
it's your word here: (We are getting closer and closer to our 2.0 release, version with what we target to be officially the best tool there is for Apple computers, Chromebooks and more ...)
Old 07-22-2021, 11:19   #117 (permalink)

Member: 1600247
Sonork: chirag_dus
Thanks Meter: 0
WorldMax Android 4k TV Box

Hello There,

Worldmax TV Box require payment for renew and havent told me when i purchese..

please help me out to convert in normal 4K TV Box which is FOC to operate.

Regards
Chirag
Old 09-12-2021, 09:59   #118 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 196365
Thanks Meter: 35
Hello,
I'm thinking to buy HDBox for some old devices, but main question is:where to buy it? Everywhere out of stock...

Thanks for answers in advance :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to mahcin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2021, 14:09   #119 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1866933
Sonork: 100.1626572
Thanks Meter: 22
I Have 2017 MacBook Pro MDM Can i Remove It ???with Buy Serial Number
Old 10-10-2021, 16:55   #120 (permalink)
Freak Poster

if you have the hdbox you can simply delete the password and icloud at the same, and if the macbook has the t2 chip you need to jailbreak it or buy other hardware for macs with the t2 chip.