GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > HDBox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2017, 01:36   #1 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
Post Functions of HDBox

Functions of HDBox

Apple Products:

Apple Computers & Laptops - Without opening computer / laptop
- Remove iCloud lock ( 4 & 6 digits via brute force)
- Remove firmware password ( 4 & 6 digits via brute force)
Apple Computers & Laptops - IF OPEN them and use EFI adaptors
- Remove iCloud lock ( 4 & 6 digits instant )
- Removes iCloud Account
- Remove firmware password ( any length and also even if they got numbers)
- Can Instantly show firmware passwords for 2011 and early mac computers
- Display iCloud Account details ( Email account & username)
- Display Computer Serial Number and date when it was made
- Can read/write Intel Management engine ( If mac have problems starting, this might fix it )

Apple IPhone / IPad / IPos - Without opening the device
- Reads and display IOS version
- IOS10.3x / IOS11 Iphone 7/Iphone7 Plus can remove userlock (6 digits) even if phone is disabled(APPLE have debug this at the end of 2017. This function do not work for iphone7/7P anymore)
- IOS8 / IOS8.1 can remove userlock ( 4 Digit/6 Digit pin ) if device is NOT disabled, and must use IOS8 adaptor
- IOS7 can remove userlock ( 4 digit/6 Digit pin ) even if device is disabled
- All IOS All Devices can be put in Recovery More or kicked out of Recovery Mode into Normal mode ( To exit recovery mode, the device must have legit & intact software so it could work normally )
- All IOS/Devices can use computers keyboard as a keyboard on apple devices ( for when the touch is not working properly on iphone )
- All IOS/Devices can read device info without pairing and even if device is disabled a ( SN, Data of Birth, Model, Color, Size, Country Intended for it, UUID, IOS Version )
- Charging all devices when connected to hdbox even when doing bruteforce

Android Devices - Without opening the devices:

Without ADB
- Android 4.x - Unlock Pin / Password / Pattern / BackUp Pin locks for all phones, including phones which does not have OTG support
- Android 5.x - Unlock Pin / Password / Pattern / BackUp Pin locks for all phones, including phones which does not have OTG support
- Android 6.x - Unlock Pin / Password / Pattern / BackUp Pin locks for all phones, including phones which does not have OTG support
- All Pins&Backup Pins 4 to 8 Digits are supported by HDBOX standalone, no need SD card, adaptors, extensions or anything else
- All Patterns 4 to 9 Dots are supported by HDBOX standalone, no need SD card, adaptors, extensions or anything else
- Password unlock is supported by HDBOX standalone, but the list of passwords must be present on SD card ( [SD CARD ROOT]\HDBOX\ANDROID\codes.txt )

With ADB:
- Instant Unlock any device and any lock if phone got root,
- Instant Unlock any device and any lock if phone is android 4.1 - 4.4 but is not rooted.
General Use Android Tools:
- Direct control Use computers keyboard and mouse to simulate inputs on phone ( great if touch is broken or function partially )
- Adb pre-auth ( If for any reason you cannot tab on accept when connecting phone to a computer, broken touch for example, using above feature you can use HDBOX to pre-authentificate that computers key with the device so next time when you connect them they will work directly )
- Universal ADB ( if cannot find ADB drivers for a specific phone, this will make the phone to be connected to computer as an Google Nexus S using normal Google ADB driver )

Last edited by HDB; 04-09-2018 at 12:36.
The Following User Says Thank You to HDB For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2017, 01:39   #2 (permalink)

Member: 219325
Thanks Meter: 7
i have macbook pro a1398 asking for os password when iam trying to install anotheros give me circle with line inside what type of password is that ? i tried to install another os agin asking for old password with thanks
Old 10-20-2017, 04:25   #3 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghass View Post
i have macbook pro a1398 asking for os password when iam trying to install anotheros give me circle with line inside what type of password is that ? i tried to install another os agin asking for old password with thanks

Are you talking about EFI firmware lock, or the fact the mac cannot see it is own recovery partition ? Firmware lock looks something like this:https://support.apple.com/library/co...-lock-icon.png
When mac cannot find a valid system to boot from it will display this message:https://support.apple.com/library/co...creen-icon.png
A full list of screens you can see when mac starts up , please see this apple support article:https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204156

Thanks
HDB Team
Old 10-20-2017, 06:56   #4 (permalink)

Member: 219325
Thanks Meter: 7
password

hi thanks for reply no it comes with Login Window pass os password this can we reset it by bios or what? because when iam trying to reinstall new os gives logo as circle with line in the middle how can i remove it i dont have your hdbox now but iam waiting your new efi adapter to be ready so can i do something now to remove this password ? i have many programmers
Old 10-23-2017, 11:01   #5 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghass View Post
hi thanks for reply no it comes with Login Window pass os password this can we reset it by bios or what? because when iam trying to reinstall new os gives logo as circle with line in the middle how can i remove it i dont have your hdbox now but iam waiting your new efi adapter to be ready so can i do something now to remove this password ? i have many programmers

Dear Sir,

Without ISP adaptor,the box own also works on the password. Just this way is not instant. And it will take time. And with Isp adaptor,then it could be in
instant.

And here is video which can show you how HDBox works on the mac.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3jJ...re=em-comments

Thanks
HDB Team
Old 11-14-2017, 17:02   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1947667
Thanks Meter: 31
Do you have a video or instructions on how to use and setup, connect ISP adaptor for instant unlock on Macbook?
Old 11-15-2017, 14:57   #7 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusoturisto View Post
Do you have a video or instructions on how to use and setup, connect ISP adaptor for instant unlock on Macbook?

Dear Sir,

Our engineer will preapre the demo operation show this week. Once it released on the youtube we will let you know.

And it took long time to change the design and debug. Without any accident,our ISP adapter will come out next week. Please wait for our good news !

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team
The Following User Says Thank You to HDB For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2017, 13:14   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1947667
Thanks Meter: 31
Any update on this adapter?
Old 11-26-2017, 09:30   #9 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusoturisto View Post
Any update on this adapter?
Dear Sir,

It is in the SMT process now. We will release soon once it done.

Please note it.

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team
Old 12-14-2017, 11:51   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2018487
Thanks Meter: 2
hi any update on this box?
Old 12-14-2017, 15:54   #11 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your attention on our HDBox. The update will come out soon!!!

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfstech View Post
hi any update on this box?
Old 08-02-2019, 19:18   #12 (permalink)

Member: 2805432
Thanks Meter: 0
I’m interested as well; is it up to date?
Old 11-18-2019, 12:23   #13 (permalink)

Member: 1097270
Thanks Meter: 0
Re: good jobs

well done, great job man