GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > HDBox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2019, 16:04   #1 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
Chromebook Solution Released

This enables you to remove enrollment lock from a majority of chromebooks using HDBOX and our SPI adapter. Working on Samsung Chromebooks, Asus, HP, etc.
Quick list of features:
– Removes enrollment locks
– Detects Chromebook hardware ID
– Read / Write the content the chip
– Saves the images in a compressed format, saving hard drive space
To use this, you need to your HDBOX and SPI adapters in order to connect to the chip present on the logic board. Once connection is made, the unlock procedure is simple:
1) Connect the SPI adapter,
2) Detect the ChipID – and confirm communications are ok,
3) Read Image – will also detect and display the chromebook hardware id,
3b) Strong recommended: Click Save to File to have a backup,
4) Unlock,
5) Write the unlocked image back to chip – Sync mode will be faster compared with full SPI write.
Congratulations, now the chromebook is unlocked. All that is left is to prepare an USB disk containing the recovery image for the hardware id detected and restore the chromebook.
Enjoy it!(-Only 2 weeks discount for new year holidays. If you need,please hurry up)
Old 12-26-2019, 16:07   #2 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Here is the link: Activation: Chromebook for HDBox | HDB Team . The discount price for unlimited use only last until 15th Jan.
Old 12-26-2019, 19:15   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2612403
Sonork: 100.1575170
Thanks Meter: 108
Definitely not worth it, cause as you know I bought second box, as I struggled long time with the first box without knowing where is the problem until I bought second box and discovered myself the problem with the first box not detecting macbooks.
Now that I have one chromebook only and was waiting for your promised update for chromebooks - you make it paid, and not so cheap at all.

Plus knowing that support for iMacs by your side is like turtle ( catastrophic) to say. Cause you don't deliver the pinouts for iMacs already supported by the box, but we should ask you where is the pinout and then wait 1-2 months until we realize the proper pinout for iMacs ) and thus no customer can wait us 1-2 months to unlock their iMacs, but they run away from us.
Old 12-27-2019, 02:49   #4 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

There was some missunderstanding between our chat. So that is why we thought you were stil waiting for the customer`s laptop.

And also if you have any issue ,you could post here . Not only us,there will be other nice customers will help you on it.

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteforce2016 View Post
Definitely not worth it, cause as you know I bought second box, as I struggled long time with the first box without knowing where is the problem until I bought second box and discovered myself the problem with the first box not detecting macbooks.
Now that I have one chromebook only and was waiting for your promised update for chromebooks - you make it paid, and not so cheap at all.

Plus knowing that support for iMacs by your side is like turtle ( catastrophic) to say. Cause you don't deliver the pinouts for iMacs already supported by the box, but we should ask you where is the pinout and then wait 1-2 months until we realize the proper pinout for iMacs ) and thus no customer can wait us 1-2 months to unlock their iMacs, but they run away from us.
Old 10-03-2020, 15:45   #5 (permalink)
btl
Banned

Member: 50389
Thanks Meter: 36
does this work on google pixel book?
admin lock
Old 10-09-2020, 09:54   #6 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by btl View Post
does this work on google pixel book?
admin lock

It works on the enrollment lock and admin lock.

Right now it works on 3.3V chromebook. And for 1.8V chromebook,it need 1 extra convert board. We are making it.
Old 03-06-2021, 00:20   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1185432
Thanks Meter: 1
1.8V chromebook,it need 1 extra convert board. We are making it.????? Is ready ?
Old 03-24-2021, 09:41   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 1185432
Thanks Meter: 1
???? No replay need help please 🙏
Old 04-12-2021, 07:10   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125037
Sonork: 100.1649338
Thanks Meter: 254
Donate money to this user
I guess the team is not supporting the product anymore?????

Sent from my LIO-N29 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to excessive For This Useful Post: