GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2019, 17:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44085
Thanks Meter: 123
Thumbs up A505FN kg state locked

Please help me to remove antiteft from A505fn with KG locked!
Is imposible to flash any firmware!

After reset from recovery phone ask antitheft key...
Old 10-14-2019, 21:28   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1879471
Thanks Meter: 6
have you done it ? did you remove mdm or kg state locked ?
Old 10-18-2019, 21:19   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2210113
Thanks Meter: 0
kg state: locked is impossible to fix on A505F
Old 10-19-2019, 21:15   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2536865
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,200
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f101...9-0-a-2710066/
Old 11-16-2019, 21:37   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1767456
Sonork: 1621131
Thanks Meter: 62
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
Hi, did you checked this yourself before posting ?
Guy was write about his problem and if you read carefully than you will see that he don't have access to settings because phone get screen locked and ask for pin to unlock, this is due to MDM and Antitheft system, also this phone has KG state : locked.
This : "then continue with device setup until you reach the desktop then enable Dev mode and wait til OEM show up , enable it and you are done" cannot be performed, so any idea or solutions ?
The Following User Says Thank You to testings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 11:49   #6 (permalink)

Member: 562917
Thanks Meter: 4
I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!!!! I found a way to get into settings and even into Play Store, Galaxy Store. I am able to install apps.

Ok, so I bought a phone with the exact same problem, its a Samsung Galaxy A70 (A705FN) KG locked, when I reset the phone and go through the setup wizard, after I finish the screen gets locked and it asks for antitheft pin. This is a strange problem, I checked the IMEI and it appears as CLEAN on all imei checking websites............ I really don't understand how this Knox Guard works.

ANYWAY here's the interesting part, I found a way which I can explain to you guys on how to get into SETTINGS and even Play Store and Galaxy Store so I am able to download and install apps...

I tried to connect the phone to PC but Smart Switch says USB file transfer not allowed. That's because I haven't completed Setup Wizard. I found a way to bypass it but its not completed and the phone isn't showing me the notification for USB file transfer ALLOW or DENY.

Tapping on BUILD NUMBER does nothing, it does not enable developer options as that would have been of help for installing a custom ROM. I think its because I haven't completed setup wizard. The goal is obviously to install a custom ROM and after that the phone will surely function perfectly.

I can install apps from the stores, or I can even install apps from outside of store by sending them to this locked phone through bluetooth. Now the question is what apps can I install to fix this phone? Apps that would somehow allow USB file transfer, apps that would skip Setup Wizard, apps that would enable developer options...?

Help me with these apps, tell me what apps to install in order to fix this phone and I will tell you the secret how you can get into settings while your phone is in this antitheft situation. Or maybe there another fix? All I can say is that I have access to settings and I will teach you all how after we fix my phone first.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myrunes For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked