GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2020, 17:56   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 8,827
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 16,693
EFT Pro Dongle Update V3.2.0 MTK Repair IMEI & META Format




EFT Pro Dongle Update V3.2.0 is released:

- [MTK] Added META Mode operations tab (Without need to DA - Auth - Scatter) with the following features:

-- Repair IMEI (Boot mode & ADB mode)
-- Backup NVRAM (Boot mode)
-- Restore NVRAM (Boot mode)
-- Factory Reset (Boot mode) (Including support for Oppo A5s)
-- Reboot device from (Preloader & BROM) modes to 11 supported targets (Fastboot, Factory, Recovery.....) modes
-- Read Info

- [MTK] Added new supported models:


-- CASPER-Via A1
-- CASPER-Via A1 PLUS
-- CASPER-Via A1S
-- CASPER-Via E1
-- CASPER-Via E2
-- CASPER-Via F1
-- CASPER-Via L8
-- CASPER-Via M1
-- CASPER-Via M3
-- CASPER-Via V3
-- CASPER-Via V4
-- CASPER-Via V5
-- CASPER-Via V8
-- CASPER-Via V8C
-- CASPER-Via V9
-- GeneralMobile GM6
-- GeneralMobile GM6 D
-- GeneralMobile GM8 GO
-- GeneralMobile GM8 GO D
-- GeneralMobile GM9 GO
-- GeneralMobile GM9 GO D
-- INFINIX X656 Note 7 Lite
-- INFINIX X680 HOT 9 PLAY
-- INFINIX X690 NOTE 7
-- TECNO-BB2 (POP 3)
-- TECNO-KD7 (Spark 5)


- [QCOM] Added new supported models:

-- ANS UL40
-- CASPER-Via A2
-- CASPER-Via A3
-- CASPER-Via G1
-- CASPER-Via G1 PLUS
-- CASPER-Via V10
-- GeneralMobile GM-GM8
-- GeneralMobile GM-GM8 D
-- GeneralMobile GM-GM9 PRO
-- VESTEL-Venus 4.5 (VSP145M)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5V (VSP250g)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5X (VSP250s)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5.5V (VSP355g)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5.5X (VSP355s)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5000 (Leo)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5530 (Pars)
-- VESTEL-Venus E2 (Leo)
-- VESTEL-Venus E2 Plus (Ada)
-- VESTEL-Venus E2 Plus D (Ada)
-- VESTEL-Venus GO (AdaGo)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5010 (DynoLight)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5040 (Dyno 1GB)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5045 (Dyno 2GB)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5070 (Liva)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5570 (Juno)
-- VESTEL-Venus V5 (Teos)
-- VESTEL-Venus V6 (Samos)
-- VESTEL-Venus Z10 (Reys)
-- VESTEL-Venus Z20 (Cunda)



Update online without replace it ...

For New User Download File



Kind Regards, Easy Firmware Team


Get Now EFT Dongle From Nearest Distrubutor/Reseller Here



  Reply With Quote
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2020, 18:02   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 18
Member: 2713642
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post


EFT Pro Dongle Update V3.2.0 is released:

- [MTK] Added META Mode operations tab (Without need to DA - Auth - Scatter) with the following features:

-- Repair IMEI (Boot mode & ADB mode)
-- Backup NVRAM (Boot mode)
-- Restore NVRAM (Boot mode)
-- Factory Reset (Boot mode) (Including support for Oppo A5s)
-- Reboot device from (Preloader & BROM) modes to 11 supported targets (Fastboot, Factory, Recovery.....) modes
-- Read Info

- [MTK] Added new supported models:


-- CASPER-Via A1
-- CASPER-Via A1 PLUS
-- CASPER-Via A1S
-- CASPER-Via E1
-- CASPER-Via E2
-- CASPER-Via F1
-- CASPER-Via L8
-- CASPER-Via M1
-- CASPER-Via M3
-- CASPER-Via V3
-- CASPER-Via V4
-- CASPER-Via V5
-- CASPER-Via V8
-- CASPER-Via V8C
-- CASPER-Via V9
-- GeneralMobile GM6
-- GeneralMobile GM6 D
-- GeneralMobile GM8 GO
-- GeneralMobile GM8 GO D
-- GeneralMobile GM9 GO
-- GeneralMobile GM9 GO D
-- INFINIX X656 Note 7 Lite
-- INFINIX X680 HOT 9 PLAY
-- INFINIX X690 NOTE 7
-- TECNO-BB2 (POP 3)
-- TECNO-KD7 (Spark 5)


- [QCOM] Added new supported models:

-- ANS UL40
-- CASPER-Via A2
-- CASPER-Via A3
-- CASPER-Via G1
-- CASPER-Via G1 PLUS
-- CASPER-Via V10
-- GeneralMobile GM-GM8
-- GeneralMobile GM-GM8 D
-- GeneralMobile GM-GM9 PRO
-- VESTEL-Venus 4.5 (VSP145M)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5V (VSP250g)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5X (VSP250s)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5.5V (VSP355g)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5.5X (VSP355s)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5000 (Leo)
-- VESTEL-Venus 5530 (Pars)
-- VESTEL-Venus E2 (Leo)
-- VESTEL-Venus E2 Plus (Ada)
-- VESTEL-Venus E2 Plus D (Ada)
-- VESTEL-Venus GO (AdaGo)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5010 (DynoLight)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5040 (Dyno 1GB)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5045 (Dyno 2GB)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5070 (Liva)
-- VESTEL-Venus V3 5570 (Juno)
-- VESTEL-Venus V5 (Teos)
-- VESTEL-Venus V6 (Samos)
-- VESTEL-Venus Z10 (Reys)
-- VESTEL-Venus Z20 (Cunda)



Update online without replace it ...

For New User Download File



Kind Regards, Easy Firmware Team


Get Now EFT Dongle From Nearest Distrubutor/Reseller Here



good update please ad remove xiaomi account mtk and qualcomm authentification and spd cpu network unlock samsung
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joelkalamba For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2020, 18:20   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
pintu_das's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Narsingdi, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Age: 25
Posts: 2,010
Member: 2325851
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1680491
Thanks Meter: 2,047
Donate money to this user
good update easy team

please add oppo F9 F9 PRO F5 OR MORE mtk cpu phones flashing support
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pintu_das For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2020, 18:21   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Amman - Jo
Posts: 20
Member: 2763167
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1679013
Thanks Meter: 41
Donate money to this user
I love it

Big update
nice update
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezamro123 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2020, 18:29   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
behruz_abab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Tajikistan
Age: 36
Posts: 125
Member: 2695998
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 68
Donate money to this user
Thanks EFT team for the best update
PlS add more huawei phones unbrick in COM1
huawei unlock Boot loader
and dont forget about xiaomi flash without auth account
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to behruz_abab For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2020, 18:31   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: FUTURE
Posts: 331
Member: 2171001
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 106
Thanks keep it up..
. please add translation for android 10
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sam_alshahba For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2020, 18:31   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 138
Member: 2610720
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 47
No need this type of update in india..India only
Oppo . Vivo .xiaomi .Realme .
And u also can't able to remove latest samsung frp.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 18:41   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 10
Member: 2879612
Status: Offline
Sonork: SOBARO
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezamro123 View Post
Big update
nice update
Thanx buddy , we appreciate it
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Masterious For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2020, 18:44   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 8,827
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 16,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajjha View Post
No need this type of update in india..India only
Oppo . Vivo .xiaomi .Realme .
And u also can't able to remove latest samsung frp.
we have other users in the whole world sir , we will satisfy every one of our users but one bye one . stay tuned !
  Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2020, 18:44   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 8,827
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 16,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by behruz_abab View Post
Thanks EFT team for the best update
PlS add more huawei phones unbrick in COM1
huawei unlock Boot loader
and dont forget about xiaomi flash without auth account
We will do our best . thanx
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-14-2020, 19:04   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Somewhere on the Internet
Posts: 865
Member: 2500215
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 280
Donate money to this user
Please team. I need root for mtk.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 19:17   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Hamidshah07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: lahore
Posts: 1,366
Member: 504906
Status: Online
Sonork: 1604032
Thanks Meter: 130
Very meaningful update..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidshah07 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2020, 19:29   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
GSM786786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: South Africa/Dubai AnyWhere :
Age: 26
Posts: 296
Member: 2580629
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Donate money to this user
Bro Check Old EXe 2.7 Do With MTK Root Boot.img

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsider2009 View Post
Please team. I need root for mtk.
Bro Check Old EXe 2.7 Do With MTK Root Boot.img
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 19:33   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
GSM786786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: South Africa/Dubai AnyWhere :
Age: 26
Posts: 296
Member: 2580629
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 79
Donate money to this user
Nice Update
Easy Team World Power Full Team For Root Samuang Phone"s
Add Next Update Every Thking Old EXE to New EXE Bcoz Some Need to Use Old Exe Sir
Thankss In Advace
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 19:35   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Republica Dominicana
Posts: 856
Member: 381487
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1659930
Thanks Meter: 90
very nice update thanks
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexis_01 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:22.



Powered by Searchlight © 2021 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.33180 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO