GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Uni-Android Tool - UAT PRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2019, 18:04   #121 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2752994
Thanks Meter: 4

buen dia
new password
[email protected]
gracias
Old 06-30-2019, 14:25   #122 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2798902
Thanks Meter: 11
Bro, with the last update of the URT to version 23.01 when running the new Software, I change the ID of my program automatically, I do not know why, I had to reset the Password (Reset Detail) as if I had forgotten and use the new ID. Is this normal?
Now onwards, does your Software have a clock backward setback to work with UAT in these new versions of Software?
But I have no problems, everything solved!

Last edited by GabrielCh; 06-30-2019 at 14:34.
Old 06-30-2019, 16:46   #123 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Bro ..., I regret to inform you that after closing your Software and reopening it after a few hours, now I can no longer access it, tell me ID or Password Wrong, I regret to indicate that the "Reset Detail" has already been executed. but it is not enough and the ID changes in a way that is not normal (crazy), in my opinion and so we can not work!
Password forgotten was activated to enter with everything new but in my mail the confirmation does not arrive. I appreciate if you can fix this problem and if you can send the new password to the mail that does not arrive or fix the crazy change of ID that the have the program: [email protected]

ERROR UAT ID wrongly & Password: https://prntscr.com/o8ncgy

In the New ID Tool box we must wait for an hour to end in order to change the new ID ourselves, this happens every time the ID changes at will, Wooo ???

Last edited by GabrielCh; 06-30-2019 at 16:52.
Old 06-30-2019, 17:00   #124 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1737175
Sonork: 100.1667675
Thanks Meter: 10,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCh View Post
Bro ..., I regret to inform you that after closing your Software and reopening it after a few hours, now I can no longer access it, tell me ID or Password Wrong, I regret to indicate that the "Reset Detail" has already been executed. but it is not enough and the ID changes in a way that is not normal (crazy), in my opinion and so we can not work!
Password forgotten was activated to enter with everything new but in my mail the confirmation does not arrive. I appreciate if you can fix this problem and if you can send the new password to the mail that does not arrive or fix the crazy change of ID that the have the program: [email protected]

ERROR UAT ID wrongly & Password: https://prntscr.com/o8ncgy

In the New ID Tool box we must wait for an hour to end in order to change the new ID ourselves, this happens every time the ID changes at will, Wooo ???

We really do not understand whether you have Tool ID issue or password issue, please explain so that we will be able to fix issue happening with you.
Old 06-30-2019, 21:16   #125 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehmood Riaz 1 View Post
We really do not understand whether you have Tool ID issue or password issue, please explain so that we will be able to fix issue happening with you.

Ok.
1. My ID at this time in my PC with software 23.01 is: 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0 as in the capture
2. Place Email: [email protected]
3. Put My Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx
4. Click in "Login"
5. SAYS ERROR: "Tool ID Wrong, click on "Reset Detail" To Reset Tool ID."
6. I Again Click in "Reset Detail"
7. Opened Brouser He asks me to put my email and my password, I put my Email and Pass corretly and the account is activated but my Tool ID is now 6DB9-D824-7E0D-1ED8 but in the Tool say onhother ID: 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0 (this New ID is NOT the same as above), but my acount is "Active" in the Web.
8. I will opened again the program "Uni-Android Tool [UAT] v23.01" and when it opens the window to log me another Tool ID appears, always the one above 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0, if I put my Email and my Password the same message comes out again "ERROR Tool ID Wrong, click on "Reset Detail" To Reset Tool ID. "
9. What am I supposed to do ???? Where am I supposed to place the new ID that appears in the Software in order to log in correctly ??? Or how can I perform a Hard Resert ID to reset everything ???

Capture: https://prntscr.com/o8ncgy

If you click on "Forgot password" to try another password, the confirmation email for password change never reaches my email or "Unwanted emails". Tell me what should I do????
Old 06-30-2019, 22:15   #126 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUKESH RAJ View Post
UAT Users Management

1- Login
2- Change Tool ID
How I Change Tool ID,.. Myself ???
To input here, how I change the ID here, I do not know in which window I should place the New ID that appears in the New program v23.01, to change it???
My ID in the new Software 23.01 is: 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0, Plaease change it you!
Old 07-01-2019, 02:42   #127 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielCh View Post
How I Change Tool ID,.. Myself ???
To input here, how I change the ID here, I do not know in which window I should place the New ID that appears in the New program v23.01, to change it???
My ID in the new Software 23.01 is: 75B4-BDC5-43C4-2AD0, Plaease change it you!

New Tool ID have been Updated.
Old 07-01-2019, 14:04   #128 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
New Tool ID have been Updated.
Thanks Bro ...., Ready.
To what are these changes, can we in the future change the ID, Password or Email in case of corrupt data? Or the ID, Password & Email is something fixed only by you in this new version?? What happens if we want to change the personal mail too?
Every time you perform a software update or modify these things, something happens, if something changes, I will notify you again, bye....
Old 07-02-2019, 15:25   #129 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2752994
Thanks Meter: 4
for more than 5 days request the canbio of paswor and I do not get mail
gracias
[email protected]
Old 07-02-2019, 15:36   #130 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttttecnicel View Post
for more than 5 days request the canbio of paswor and I do not get mail
gracias
[email protected]

Please Check PM, new password have been sent.
Old 07-02-2019, 22:29   #131 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58186
Thanks Meter: 5
Post 3 Private Messages, Unuseable tool, No response

UAT Team

I am still waiting for your reply regarding this issue with UAT .

You sent me a previous DM with new Password, it worked for about a week and again is giving error messages.

If you cant reply, deal with support let me know I will then file a PP complaint to get a refund of my money.

Sorry for being short but support is really not a priority but you have such a great product. Why risk reputation and customers with such a great tool.

I don't use cracked toolz as I believe in supporting the developers, as a developer myself I appreciate good work.

Please check your messages.

resent again yesterday.

Many thanks

Phil
Old 07-03-2019, 05:07   #132 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipas View Post
UAT Team

I am still waiting for your reply regarding this issue with UAT .

You sent me a previous DM with new Password, it worked for about a week and again is giving error messages.

If you cant reply, deal with support let me know I will then file a PP complaint to get a refund of my money.

Sorry for being short but support is really not a priority but you have such a great product. Why risk reputation and customers with such a great tool.

I don't use cracked toolz as I believe in supporting the developers, as a developer myself I appreciate good work.

Please check your messages.

resent again yesterday.

Many thanks

Phil

I did not receive any of your PM, for instant help you should PM me for fast reply. Will you please explain what error is happening so that it can be fixed.
Old 07-04-2019, 22:17   #133 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58186
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
I did not receive any of your PM, for instant help you should PM me for fast reply. Will you please explain what error is happening so that it can be fixed.
Dear Mehmood

I had previous problem with UAT. You had reset the Password which I received via PM .

Here are my login details:

user: [email protected]
Your New password : captainpc@123

The old original Password was
pass: Philip#123

I could never log in with the original password Philip#123 it continually gave me mismatch ‘ user Password ‘ please reset.
The reset would not allow me to copy the new ID into the space.

You reset the account and issued me with this information:

Username: [email protected]
Password: captainpc@123

This worked for around a week and I then went to log into the account and again the’ Username/Password ‘ mismatch error message . This is installed on a Windows 7 64bit OS.

I have not been able to use the tool. There are 3 messages in the PM . 1 was read on 30/6/19 when I posted this message without any further contact or reply.

Please can you reset the Username/Password on your system as I need to work on a very important project. I never use ‘ Cracked, Fake ‘ software as I believe that developers should be supported.

I await your reply please.

Wish you all the best in health, happiness, success.

Phil
Old 07-05-2019, 00:53   #134 (permalink)

Member: 2137463
Thanks Meter: 0
the mail does not arrive for the change of password.
I can access normal to my account,
only the tool does not work for me,
my email is:
[email protected]
Old 07-05-2019, 04:39   #135 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelnet View Post
the mail does not arrive for the change of password.
I can access normal to my account,
only the tool does not work for me,
my email is:
[email protected]

Please Check your PM with New password.