GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Uni-Android Tool - UAT PRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2019, 17:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2535317
Thanks Meter: 31
Platform open failed

Open the master prompt Access violation at address 6696535F in module libhogweed-4,dll. Read of address 00000000 Reinstalling is the same. What is the problem?Thank you
Old 05-25-2019, 18:00   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1737175
Sonork: 100.1667675
Thanks Meter: 10,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaojunjie View Post
Open the master prompt Access violation at address 6696535F in module libhogweed-4,dll. Read of address 00000000 Reinstalling is the same. What is the problem?Thank you

Your System is Infected , Please Scan it with any Good Anti-Virus after that run Uni-Android without any issue.
Old 05-30-2019, 16:59   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2843734
Thanks Meter: 148
Yeah its most likely the Floxif.H virus plaguing majority of the industry. WATCH WHAT YOU DOWNLOAD! I lost near a Terabyte of files due to this multi use virus. This virus has many variants and all are VERY bad. Tons of capabilities....

If this is the same that caused yours. You will have to replace ALL Dll's on your system as it infects these. It as well infects exe files and more.. Do a scan on your machine for exe.dat and dll.dat... When program loads into memory a shadow hidden copy is created of the program you have running in memory. Once program is unloaded the file replaces the original.. Any time it is launched it will run injected in a system process (more than just 1 to list) and once you load anything else it will spread.. It is a PITA to get rid of. I still have over a backup drive with TB of files to go through and redownload / delete / etc..

Not calling anyone out on this but I did my proper research and this virus originated from CCleaner year or 2 back.. Supposedly some Russian hackers infected the actual custom files that were up for download and it spread... Now as for the phone industry i traced it back to a Z3X crack done by Technical Computer Solutions i believe it was. So again beware what/where you download!
The Following User Says Thank You to noidodroid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2019, 17:05   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2545468
Thanks Meter: 234
Donate money to this user
and I think I'm using that crack sir Z3X crack made by Technical Computer Solutions
The Following User Says Thank You to jrbravo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2019, 17:33   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2843734
Thanks Meter: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbravo View Post
and I think I'm using that crack sir Z3X crack made by Technical Computer Solutions
Might be where that came from. I would get rid of it and buy the box / credits or find alternate software to use along side of UAT once you get your problem fixed. =]

A simple anti virus that will semi help for the majority of spreading is ... believe it or not.. Microsoft's own Defender Anti Virus. I didnt have my normal anti virus/malware and such installed on a machine here i was using temporarely and Defender alerted me to the infections and it semi fixed the problem. No more spreading and was able to use apps without problems again..

I will post a full tutorial on how to get rid of Floxif.h when i get done looking into it and totally remedy all.