GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Uni-Android Tool - UAT PRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1019/)
-   -   Who facing this Error ! Access violation at address (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1019/who-facing-error-access-violation-address-2319859/)

st.nic 07-21-2018 12:38

maybe UAT team lost interest of fixing there product LOL
because they already earn from us lol

Mehmood Riaz 1 07-21-2018 14:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by st.nic (Post 13234236)
maybe UAT team lost interest of fixing there product LOL
because they already earn from us lol

Earning does not matter, and It is not true that we have no interest in fixing it, yes we are working on it .. will give bug free update .. soon within one week best updates will be started for UAT Main Module.

noidodroid 07-21-2018 18:18

To everyone complaining about 19.01 not working.. Do you not read? U.A.T. Team said to go back to 18.02 and use it until they release the new bug free build. I know it is frustrating but sometimes it takes a while to work out bugs. We are their primary source for this kind of information so that they can fix it. Without our feedback they cannot find every bug themselves. Coding completely bug free application on this level = impossible. Always going to have to fix something. I have ran 3 programming companies years past so I can tell you it is always an uphill battle. Once you reach the top and every module is tuned etc then you've an application that needs little attention when it comes to bugs. It will be almost perfect then!

SE7ENAU 07-21-2018 19:19

After following all steps I still have same problem access violation. How to solve this?

LyrpLyphe 07-23-2018 02:51

Useful info

So here is some info that may help solve the "Access Violation" problem. This is my personal opinion and hypotheses, with no experience in coding or software building : the Memory page is dedicated too large and triggers a memory access violation.
How I came to this conclusion: If i clear my RAM using 3rd party software (IObit) I have better success in opening the program. I believe it's the login screen, not the tool. I sometimes have to keep opening uat almost layering the splash screen and the admin Permission screen. Then timing just right : closing the residual app splash screen and starting the app again. Over and over till it overlaps just right.. Other times it will work first try. Sometimes I get it to work, but it has no functionality, nothing works, can't see ports.

Hope this helps.

Mehmood Riaz 1 07-23-2018 04:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by LyrpLyphe (Post 13236250)
So here is some info that may help solve the "Access Violation" problem. This is my personal opinion and hypotheses, with no experience in coding or software building : the Memory page is dedicated too large and triggers a memory access violation.
How I came to this conclusion: If i clear my RAM using 3rd party software (IObit) I have better success in opening the program. I believe it's the login screen, not the tool. I sometimes have to keep opening uat almost layering the splash screen and the admin Permission screen. Then timing just right : closing the residual app splash screen and starting the app again. Over and over till it overlaps just right.. Other times it will work first try. Sometimes I get it to work, but it has no functionality, nothing works, can't see ports.

Hope this helps.

Will be fixed this issue once for all soon in upcoming update.

giaguaro 07-23-2018 13:54

same problem

same problem since 19.01, where from to download 18.02 to continue using it until next release?

giaguaro 07-25-2018 16:26

link to diownload 18.02?

so the link to download 18.02?

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidodroid (Post 13234732)
To everyone complaining about 19.01 not working.. Do you not read? U.A.T. Team said to go back to 18.02 and use it until they release the new bug free build. I know it is frustrating but sometimes it takes a while to work out bugs. We are their primary source for this kind of information so that they can fix it. Without our feedback they cannot find every bug themselves. Coding completely bug free application on this level = impossible. Always going to have to fix something. I have ran 3 programming companies years past so I can tell you it is always an uphill battle. Once you reach the top and every module is tuned etc then you've an application that needs little attention when it comes to bugs. It will be almost perfect then!

Mehmood Riaz 1 07-25-2018 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by giaguaro (Post 13240769)
so the link to download 18.02?

UAT_Setup_18.02.exe

chelesal 07-26-2018 03:58

Too

good night I have problems with the tools tool for the dice ID is wrong you do not change me and you do not change anything I need help thanks

Mehmood Riaz 1 07-26-2018 04:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelesal (Post 13241301)
good night I have problems with the tools tool for the dice ID is wrong you do not change me and you do not change anything I need help thanks

Post email id + Tool ID and let me check the issue.

nhoy'sbarage 07-27-2018 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MUKESH RAJ (Post 12885460)

i face this issue again just now after installing new update of UAT FRP Tool..
both are now "Access violation" what i will do now?
i followed the settings you have made unfortunately same status

pls help...:confused::confused:
regards,

Mehmood Riaz 1 07-27-2018 09:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhoy'sbarage (Post 13243108)
i face this issue again just now after installing new update of UAT FRP Tool..
both are now "Access violation" what i will do now?
i followed the settings you have made unfortunately same status

pls help...:confused::confused:
regards,

We are fixing this once for all and will be soon releases a stable versions.

nhoy'sbarage 07-27-2018 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mehmood Riaz 1 (Post 13243113)
We are fixing this once for all and will be soon releases a stable versions.

tnx to your immediate concern Mehmood...

meaning for the meantime i wont be able to use my Tool?
i did every possible ways given from the supporters regarding this issue, unfortunately unsuccessful.:confused::confused::confused:

takid 07-27-2018 10:34

hie

your description doesnt solve both the UAT and FRP i cant access any of the two ..