GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iBUS Tools For Apple Watch (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1023/)
-   -   iBus S2 dongle software (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1023/ibus-s2-dongle-software-2566399/)

fergy 02-22-2019 10:49

iBus S2 dongle software

Hello.
I was buy S2 dongle (ibus) directly from manufacturer, enter My invoice number and account is activated.
Problem is that cannot download ripsaw for any watch as when click on link at bottom it reload last page back.
Can You please help with that?
Thank You

mfcsupport 02-22-2019 11:41

@fergy

For this moment , all old firmware stop signed by apple ! so there is no firmware available to download from mfcbox.com, and we are also working on this , once we get news, we will public for all iBUS's user.

thanks

fergy 02-22-2019 11:53

Thank You for reply... Will be nice that on main page is BIG red note about no firmware that customer not spend money actually for nothing if there is no solution to reflash watch and also who know when will be.
Please do that in the name of further buyers...
No hard feelings...just a note.

mfcsupport 02-22-2019 12:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by fergy (Post 13556184)
Thank You for reply... Will be nice that on main page is BIG red note about no firmware that customer not spend money actually for nothing if there is no solution to reflash watch and also who know when will be.
Please do that in the name of further buyers...
No hard feelings...just a note.

We have wrote related information at product page,

And one more things, customer who buy iBUS not only for restore , Most of them do research purpose and so on !

fergy 02-22-2019 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfcsupport (Post 13556249)
We have wrote related information at product page,

And one more things, customer who buy iBUS not only for restore , Most of them do research purpose and so on !

I know that iBus is not just for flash.
I wast just say that normal (flash-only) users need more attention to hold until You fix problem. They will probably be angry.
Nevermind, please let Me...Us know when files will be available.
Thank You

teeboz 05-04-2019 08:06

ditto, same problem here just purchased.

fergy 05-07-2019 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeboz (Post 13644654)
ditto, same problem here just purchased.

Those guys was make hardware. That is the fact. But.... and BIG but is regarding firmware as (We all see) there is no more support of r3pwn or any other "researcher' (read as hacker) because noone of those guys work for "air". So, logically, if You made hardware, You need an developer who will do a job. Also, You need a patch. No more jailbreak ****s and no signed firmware as noone (except maybe few of Them) can provide hacked keys and any program with one can flash watch from restore or whatever mode.
So, hardware is UNUSABLE and We was burn those 100$. Dot.
PS, Lucky Me that wasn't buy full package.... For *** that have Huawei equipment and Mac... Jesus... Nice bunch of money for nothing (and no cheeks for free :) )

.::Gsmdenis::. 05-08-2019 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by fergy (Post 13649513)
Those guys was make hardware. That is the fact. But.... and BIG but is regarding firmware as (We all see) there is no more support of r3pwn or any other "researcher' (read as hacker) because noone of those guys work for "air". So, logically, if You made hardware, You need an developer who will do a job. Also, You need a patch. No more jailbreak ****s and no signed firmware as noone (except maybe few of Them) can provide hacked keys and any program with one can flash watch from restore or whatever mode.
So, hardware is UNUSABLE and We was burn those 100$. Dot.
PS, Lucky Me that wasn't buy full package.... For *** that have Huawei equipment and Mac... Jesus... Nice bunch of money for nothing (and no cheeks for free :) )

Maybe you can read what i wrote on the forum and what we wrote on product page !

Topic closed !