GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > MFC Team Products > iBUS Tools For Apple Watch

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2021, 01:00   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2546719
Thanks Meter: 5
Please helm anyone

can anyone explain normally how to use this software ???? diag boot on s1 / s2 / s3 somehow worked through time. Always with problems, but I managed to solve them. today stopped working on s1. (error about lack of 8002 in the database) reinstalled mfc 3.7, now I can't even log in, installed 3.7.830 fix and 3.7.1. Does not help. error login failed with no other information providers ……… I read the forum, no where is it normal and nothing is written completely. I ask for help from someone who was able to solve the problems. I disabled the driver signature, I did everything as it should, but it stupidly does not work. before that the installation of mfc test FDR helped, but now there is no way to download it and I am sure that other users have all these problems.

——————
кто-нибудь может нормально объяснить, как пользоваться этим программным обеспечением???? кое-как через раз работал diag boot на s1/s2/s3. Всегда с проблемами, но решить их получалось. сегодня перестало работать на s1.(ошибка про отсутсвие 8002 в базе данных) переустановил mfc 3.7, теперь даже залогиниться не могу, установил 3.7.830 fix и 3.7.1. не помогает. ошибка login failed with no other information providers……… Почитал форум, ни где нормально и полностью ничего не написано. прошу помощи у того, кто смог решить проблемы. подпись драйверов отключил, все сделал как надо, но оно тупо не работает. до этого помогала установка mfc test FDR, но сейчас нет возможности ее скачать и я уверен, что все эти проблемы есть и у других пользователей. Как вы их решали?

Old 10-29-2021, 07:30   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2277861
Thanks Meter: 206
Do not use old version , once the new version release, to use the latest version , the step is this :

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/14466638-post75.html

Old 10-29-2021, 12:23   #3 (permalink)

“login failed with no other information providers”
How fix this error? I use mfc dongle.

Old 10-29-2021, 18:49   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Read this https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f93...-login-2031162

Old 10-29-2021, 21:06   #5 (permalink)

the problem is not solved. I can only login on the old version via mfc frd, when I uninstall the old version and install the new 3.7 and 3.7.1 I cannot login.

Old 10-30-2021, 04:53   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamastera View Post
the problem is not solved. I can only login on the old version via mfc frd, when I uninstall the old version and install the new 3.7 and 3.7.1 I cannot login.
Possible because your IP is not stable ! means which always change

Closed Thread