GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > IMEI or online Server Products > Petrockunlock Team (Petrock Electronics)

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2021, 20:48   #151 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 191
Member: 2384933
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15

Petrock support isn’t working. I have over 3 IMEIs replied Done but they’re not working. The telegram support isn’t working. Why??? ��
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 23:20   #152 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknical View Post
Petrock support isn’t working. I have over 3 IMEIs replied Done but they’re not working. The telegram support isn’t working. Why??? ��

Please send a message on Telegram again this time stating the issue with the IMEI number and if possible with the order code
So sorry for the inconvenience
https://t.me/petrocksupport
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:38   #153 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by adebayo0437 View Post
Please check order 296954, job is delayed.
Order number not found on server
Please contact Petrock supported on Telegram @ https://t.me/petrocksupport
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 06:58   #154 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by adebayo0437 View Post
Please check order 296954, job is delayed.

Wrong order ID

Please contact Petrock Support on telegram for fast reply @ https://t.me/petrocksupport

Last edited by Petrockunlock; 11-01-2021 at 15:02.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 09:32   #155 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: west africa
Posts: 7
Member: 2695594
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
MINA orded

MINA ordered reject and refund but not funded my acc but you reduced

IMEI Order History
IMEI Order Details #799164
IMEI
FK7NRK5DG5QY
Service
iPhone 6|6+ iCloud Bypass For Sim Unlocked Devices [Full Signal] [MEID|GSM] - Mina Tool
Date Added
2021-08-28 18:07:24
Replied on
2021-08-30 16:23:50
Unlock Code
Refund Locked Device Show -25 Error
Status
Rejected
Comments
--
Notes
--
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 23:01   #156 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksman View Post
MINA ordered reject and refund but not funded my acc but you reduced

IMEI Order History
IMEI Order Details #799164
IMEI
FK7NRK5DG5QY
Service
iPhone 6|6+ iCloud Bypass For Sim Unlocked Devices [Full Signal] [MEID|GSM] - Mina Tool
Date Added
2021-08-28 18:07:24
Replied on
2021-08-30 16:23:50
Unlock Code
Refund Locked Device Show -25 Error
Status
Rejected
Comments
--
Notes
--



Contact petrock support on whatsapp and lay your complaint @ +971589139000
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 15:48   #157 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 191
Member: 2384933
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
i bought a sony unlock code but it's not working after several weeks of waiting. I tried talking to the support on Telegram and Whatsapp but no response.

352632085266363
Service
Sony|Xperia All Model & Network - NCK Only [UK Devices Only]
Date Added
2021-10-09 15:55:10
Replied on
2021-10-27 14:26:23
Unlock Code
9991363495018318
Credits
14.3000
Status
Completed
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 15:49   #158 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 191
Member: 2384933
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
i bought a sony unlock code but it's not working. code not accepted. it took longer than expected. I tried talking to the support on Telegram and Whatsapp but no response.

352632085266363
Service
Sony|Xperia All Model & Network - NCK Only [UK Devices Only]
Date Added
2021-10-09 15:55:10
Replied on
2021-10-27 14:26:23
Unlock Code
9991363495018318
Credits
14.3000
Status
Completed
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 20:49   #159 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknical View Post
i bought a sony unlock code but it's not working. code not accepted. it took longer than expected. I tried talking to the support on Telegram and Whatsapp but no response.

352632085266363
Service
Sony|Xperia All Model & Network - NCK Only [UK Devices Only]
Date Added
2021-10-09 15:55:10
Replied on
2021-10-27 14:26:23
Unlock Code
9991363495018318
Credits
14.3000
Status
Completed

Please resend your complaints again this time with the IMEI using the communication channels below

WhatsApp: https://wa.me/message/3DZLJ4DMJQP7B1
Telegram: https://t.me/petrocksupport
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 15:06   #160 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Nigeria
Posts: 256
Member: 1765167
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 69
I ordered 10 ****** TMO credits, order shows completed but the credits were not added to my ****** account. I contacted support on WhatsApp but no response.

Order ID: 29820 (SKATB1320795)
Note: I have double checked my fingerprint and it's correct.
Please help me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 16:26   #161 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 191
Member: 2384933
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrockunlock View Post
Please resend your complaints again this time with the IMEI using the communication channels below

WhatsApp: https://wa.me/message/3DZLJ4DMJQP7B1
Telegram: https://t.me/petrocksupport
And no response till now. SMH
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2021, 19:33   #162 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble4gud View Post
I ordered 10 ****** TMO credits, order shows completed but the credits were not added to my ****** account. I contacted support on WhatsApp but no response.

Order ID: 29820 (SKATB1320795)
Note: I have double checked my fingerprint and it's correct.
Please help me.


Check your inbox sir
Your issue is being resolved
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 05:42   #163 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet.niceone08 View Post
invoice # 45218
i add 42usd but my balance still 0$ help
thanks
It's added Sir
You can check your account to confirm
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 08:21   #164 (permalink)
Major Poster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ikeja, lagos, nigeria
Posts: 49
Member: 1032664
Status: Offline
Sonork: murphy-slot
Thanks Meter: 17
IMEI Order History
IMEI Order Details #847480

IMEI
353981113044634
Service
USA Cricket - All Models App Unlocking [IMEI Should be Active For 6 Months]
Date Added
2021-12-07 12:11:40
Replied on
-
Unlock Code
Credits
11.0000
Status
Submitted (In Process)

Kindly reject this order,,
Order is over 14working days and client canít wait any longerÖ
Iíve requested for cancellation since on Monday and nothing has been done!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 16:20   #165 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Petrockunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Dubai
Posts: 488
Member: 149823
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphy_slot View Post
IMEI Order History
IMEI Order Details #847480

IMEI
353981113044634
Service
USA Cricket - All Models App Unlocking [IMEI Should be Active For 6 Months]
Date Added
2021-12-07 12:11:40
Replied on
-
Unlock Code
Credits
11.0000
Status
Submitted (In Process)

Kindly reject this order,,
Order is over 14working days and client canít wait any longerÖ
Iíve requested for cancellation since on Monday and nothing has been done!

Please hold on sir
It will be resolved as soon as possible
No response received from the source yet
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:11.



Powered by Searchlight © 2023 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -
Page generated in 0.20125 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO