GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octoplus Huawei Tool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2019, 13:31   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14602
Thanks Meter: 18
huawei p10 lite was-lx1 software update failed [Answered]

hi..i have one p10 lite with message on screen software update failed...i cannot get phone in fastboot mode..sometimes get phone in installing update mode on screen but its frozen on 5% and stand like that few minutes then phone reboot and sometimes i get software update failed please reboot system sometimes in installing update mode and always is frozen on 5%...pc sees phone i get usb connection sound but thats everything i cannot acces the phone
Old 08-15-2019, 15:24   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 2891705
Thanks Meter: 2,142
Hello.

Please try to re-flash the phone via Upgrade mode, you can find firmware on Support Area (support/Huawei/Huawei Update firmwares (Offilne)/W-series/WAS-LX1/)
Old 08-27-2019, 13:20   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i found some firmware in tar.gz in this path (support/Huawei/Huawei Update firmwares (Offilne)/W-series/WAS-LX1/) format its sd upgrade package...how to flash phone with that...phone go just in fastboot mode nothing else...can someone explain pleas how to flash huawei phones with huawei tool...instructions in help section are a little unclear what exactly i need to do.....i have one more p10lite phone with same error but this one cannot go in fastboot mode and one sla-l22 p9lite same error but sla-l22 also go in fastboot mode...so i have one sla-l22 with broken firmware..phone goes to fastboot mode...i have to p10 lite was-lx1 with broken firmware...one goes in fastboot mode another wont go in fastboot mode or any other mode just erecovery but its frozen on 5% od recovery procedure
Old 08-27-2019, 13:51   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1146942
Sonork: 100.1587278
Thanks Meter: 27,413
If You can't put your device into Fast boot Mode, then try to reflash your devie with board firmware, check Software manual to know more.

About your WAS-LX1, if You want to reflash it with Update firmware, then follow this instruction:

Write Firmware (Fastboot Mode)
To perform Write Firmware operation in Fastboot Mode, do the next steps:
Enable "Fastboot Mode" on the phone;
Check "Fastboot" option on Write Firmware tab;
Select necessary firmware;
Press "Write Firmware" button;
Wait until operation ends.

- Can I write online or OTA firmware via Fastboot Mode?
Write online or OTA firmware via Fastboot Mode may damage the phone. You can do it in your own risk. Please use file from our support area that correspondig to your device

- I have next warning: "Selected firmware is not compatible with your device revision", what should i do? Writing of this firmware may lead to phone damage! You can write firmware at your own risk

Unfortunately, we don't have any other update firmwares, except that what are available at the Support Area. Yes that firmware file is for SD card.

Anyway, we will add few more firmware for this model, please check Support Area, tomorrow
Old 08-27-2019, 16:15   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

you r very kind thank you
Old 08-28-2019, 10:40   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi again...can someone please give me links for matching firmware for :
Huawei p10 lite was-lx1
huawei p9 lite mini sla-l22
i try several different firmwares and phone always go to huawei erecovery and i try to download ota firmware with erecovery but no luck always getting package info failed message is on screen...if anybody have experience any advice is welcome
Old 08-28-2019, 10:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi again...can someone please give me links for matching firmware for :
Huawei p10 lite was-lx1
huawei p9 lite mini sla-l22
i try several different firmwares and phone always go to huawei erecovery and i try to download ota firmware with erecovery but no luck always getting package info failed message is on screen...if anybody have experience any advice is welcome
Old 08-28-2019, 10:45   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

all firmwares was from octopus huawei support section
Old 08-28-2019, 11:03   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Hello.

Quote:
i try several different firmwares
It's very WRONG. You must flash Only what Firmware version have in phone matching with his Country/vendor.

Always post Read INFO in Fastboot mode, from here see which Exact version of firmware have in phone and Reflash this same NOT "MANY FIRMWARE" in this mode you damage more you device.

Remember that It's "BASIC KNOWLEDGE" in huawei, if not know, use Google or Search button first of damage all device!!!

P.D. Not for last Flash always in UPGRADE MODE the Full APP + Custom App after extract Firmware.

If have doubt pm me.

Br
The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2019, 12:40   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

they came damaged to my service....these phones was in end customers hands when they stop working properly...they say nobody has touching anything..phones just stop...i have samsung j330 yesterday for screen repairing..i turn off phone normally but when i power phone on again phone goes in recovery mode and pit file was corrupted..i reflash phone with full firmware and pit file and everything was ok...i have little experience with huawei flashing...i think that is hardware issue with these now 4 huawei phones...today i get another one in boot loop its ale-l21
Old 08-28-2019, 13:21   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
I give one Good conseje to you.

Not touch more HUAWEI device becouse, now have bricked 4, if continue you goes only to Brick Huawei becouse isn't you field.

With good Mind and Good Knowledge all can repair also if for you are totally Dead!!!!