GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Octopus/Octoplus > Octoplus Huawei Tool

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2021, 11:38   #76 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899

Huawei honor 20 lite.. Hry-lx1t READ CERT done with tp

Quote:
Starting Read Cert
Selected phone model: HRY-LX1T
Searching HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader KIRIN710_V1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪XLOADER‬ partition...
Writing ‪UCE‬ partition...
Writing ‪FASTBOOT‬ partition...
Bootloader Update successfully
Rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching Fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: 95YNW20611001586
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬

Device Model: ‪HRY-LX1T‬
System: ‪HRY-LX1T 9.1.0.317(C431E11R1P1)‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪861896040592114‬
IMEI B: ‪861896040613274‬
S/N: ‪95YNW20611001586‬
Reading certificate files...
Rebooting device...

Read Cert done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3‬ Software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2021, 17:31   #77 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: tunisia
Posts: 165
Member: 1517638
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620436
Thanks Meter: 33
Job ID: 00000000005F1561
2021-01-05 16:22:06 GMT -------------------------------------------------
Starting Reset FRP (Factory Mode)
Selected phone model: JNY-LX1
Username: zied19780
Connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 125 credits
To perform this operation you need to have: 100 credits.
Searching HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader KIRIN810_V1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪XLOADER‬ partition...
Writing ‪UCE‬ partition...
Writing ‪FASTBOOT‬ partition...
Bootloader Update successfully
Rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching Fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: UT7TSX206C004974
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...

Device Model: ‪JNY-LX1‬
System: ‪JNY-L21 10.1.0.248(C432E1R2P1)‬
Resetting FRP...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬
Writing FRP partition..
Rebooting device...

Reset FRP (Factory Mode) done.
sir phone still same locked with huawei id
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 18:54   #78 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
HuAWEI Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 FRP DONE FREE WIT TP
Quote:
Starting Reset FRP (Factory Mode)
Selected phone model: DUB-LX1
Initializing remote service connection...
Connecting to phone..
Please, reconnect battery, connect USB cable with attached Test Point on your phone!
Phone connect successfully
Sending loader Qualcomm Snapdragon 450V.0.mbn...
Loader send successfully
Reconnecting, please wait..
Removing FRP lock...

Reset FRP (Factory Mode) done.
Performed by ‪1.2.2‬ Software version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 18:57   #79 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
u removed frp google account not huawei...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayat1978 View Post
Job ID: 00000000005F1561
2021-01-05 16:22:06 GMT -------------------------------------------------
Starting Reset FRP (Factory Mode)
Selected phone model: JNY-LX1
Username: zied19780
Connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 125 credits
To perform this operation you need to have: 100 credits.
Searching HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader KIRIN810_V1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪XLOADER‬ partition...
Writing ‪UCE‬ partition...
Writing ‪FASTBOOT‬ partition...
Bootloader Update successfully
Rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching Fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: UT7TSX206C004974
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...

Device Model: ‪JNY-LX1‬
System: ‪JNY-L21 10.1.0.248(C432E1R2P1)‬
Resetting FRP...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬
Writing FRP partition..
Rebooting device...

Reset FRP (Factory Mode) done.
sir phone still same locked with huawei id
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 18:58   #80 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
Huawei p30 lite mar-lx1b frp done with tp free free free
Quote:
starting reset frp (factory mode)
selected phone model: Mar-lx1a
username: Zubairhussain
connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
to perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Searching huawei usb com 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader kirin710_v1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪xloader‬ partition...
Writing ‪uce‬ partition...
Writing ‪fastboot‬ partition...
Bootloader update successfully
rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: Fundu20311000782
sending device information...
Sending firmware information...

Device model: ‪mar-lx1b‬
system: ‪mar-l21b 10.0.0.345(c431e5r4p1)‬
resetting frp...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
Fb lock state: ‪unlocked‬
user lock state: ‪locked‬

device model: ‪mar-lx1b‬
system: ‪mar-l21b 10.0.0.345(c431e5r4p1)‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪869643047466591‬
imei b: ‪869643047486623‬
s/n: ‪fundu20311000782‬
writing frp partition..
Rebooting device...

Reset frp (factory mode) done.
Performed by ‪1.2.2‬ software version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 18:59   #81 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
Huawei p30 lite mar-lx1b frp done with tp free free free
Quote:
starting reset frp (factory mode)
selected phone model: Mar-lx1a
username: Zubairhussain
connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
to perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Searching huawei usb com 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader kirin710_v1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪xloader‬ partition...
Writing ‪uce‬ partition...
Writing ‪fastboot‬ partition...
Bootloader update successfully
rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: Fundu20311000782
sending device information...
Sending firmware information...

Device model: ‪mar-lx1b‬
system: ‪mar-l21b 10.0.0.345(c431e5r4p1)‬
resetting frp...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
Fb lock state: ‪unlocked‬
user lock state: ‪locked‬

device model: ‪mar-lx1b‬
system: ‪mar-l21b 10.0.0.345(c431e5r4p1)‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪869643047466591‬
imei b: ‪869643047486623‬
s/n: ‪fundu20311000782‬
writing frp partition..
Rebooting device...

Reset frp (factory mode) done.
Performed by ‪1.2.2‬ software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2021, 14:05   #82 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
HuAWEI P30 LITE MAR-LX1A UNLOCK DONE WITH TP FREE
Quote:
Starting Direct Unlock
Username: zubairhussain
Connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
To perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪864056042166147‬
IMEI B: ‪000000000000000‬
S/N: ‪JRQ0219927000836‬

Device Model: ‪MAR-LX1A‬
System: ‪MAR-L01A 10.0.0.325(C431E11R2P7)‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪864056042166147‬
IMEI B: ‪000000000000000‬
S/N: ‪JRQ0219927000836‬
Saving backup of MODEM_SECURE...
Reading secure data...
Unlocking phone...
Rebooting device...

Direct Unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ Software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 15:07   #83 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
Huawei p20 lite ane-lx1 unlock done no tp free
Quote:
starting connect
selected phone model: ‪ane-lx1‬
searching huawei usb com 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader kirin659_a8.0_v1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪xloader‬ partition...
Writing ‪fastboot‬ partition...
Bootloader update successfully
rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: 89u4c18903009770

device model: ‪ane-lx1‬
system: ‪ane-lx1 9.1.0.360(irlc368e6r1p6)‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪863441046953479‬
imei b: ‪000000000000000‬
s/n: ‪89u4c18903009770‬
fb lock state: ‪unlocked‬
user lock state: ‪locked‬

connect done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ software version.

Job id: 00000000006719ec
2021-01-11 14:04:30 gmt -------------------------------------------------
starting direct unlock
saving backup of modem_secure...
Initializing remote service connection...
Downloading unlock patch files...
Error: Can't get file imeifile_i1.bin!
Error: Can't get file imeifile_i1.hash!
Writing modem_secure partition...
Rebooting device...

Direct unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ software version.

Job id: 0000000000671a10
2021-01-11 14:04:55 gmt -------------------------------------------------
starting on/off factory mode
selected phone model: Ane-lx1
to enable factory mode put the phone in upgrade mode and connect usb cable!
To disable factory mode connect the phone in factory mode or factory fastboot mode!
Performing off factory mode operation...
Searching huawei usb com 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader kirin659_a8.0_v1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪xloader‬ partition...
Writing ‪fastboot‬ partition...
Bootloader update successfully
rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: 89u4c18903009770

device model: ‪ane-lx1‬
system: ‪ane-lx1 9.1.0.360(irlc368e6r1p6)‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪863441046953479‬
imei b: ‪000000000000000‬
s/n: ‪89u4c18903009770‬
writing secure data...
Rebooting device...

On/off factory mode done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2021, 18:49   #84 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
Huawei p30 lite mar-lx1a unlock done no tp free
Quote:
starting direct unlock
username: Zubairhussain
connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
to perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
Fb lock state: ‪unlocked‬
user lock state: ‪locked‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪864056040261742‬
imei b: ‪000000000000000‬
s/n: ‪jrq4c20508001173‬

device model: ‪mar-lx1a‬
system: ‪mar-l01a 10.0.0.167(c431e8r2p7)‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪864056040261742‬
imei b: ‪000000000000000‬
s/n: ‪jrq4c20508001173‬
saving backup of modem_secure...
Reading secure data...
Unlocking phone...
Rebooting device...

Direct unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ software version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 18:49   #85 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
Huawei p30 lite mar-lx1a unlock done no tp free
Quote:
starting direct unlock
username: Zubairhussain
connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
to perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
Fb lock state: ‪unlocked‬
user lock state: ‪locked‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪864056040261742‬
imei b: ‪000000000000000‬
s/n: ‪jrq4c20508001173‬

device model: ‪mar-lx1a‬
system: ‪mar-l01a 10.0.0.167(c431e8r2p7)‬
meid: ‪00000000000000‬
imei a: ‪864056040261742‬
imei b: ‪000000000000000‬
s/n: ‪jrq4c20508001173‬
saving backup of modem_secure...
Reading secure data...
Unlocking phone...
Rebooting device...

Direct unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 16:26   #86 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
HUAwEI PSMART 2019 POT-LX1 UNLOCK DONE NO TP FREE
Quote:
Starting Direct Unlock
Username: zubairhussain
Connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
To perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪868188045008699‬
IMEI B: ‪000000000000000‬
S/N: ‪6BY4C19802000302‬

Device Model: ‪POT-LX1‬
System: ‪POT-LX1 10.0.0.243(EEAC555E9R1P3)‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪868188045008699‬
IMEI B: ‪000000000000000‬
S/N: ‪6BY4C19802000302‬
Saving backup of MODEM_SECURE...
Reading secure data...
Unlocking phone...
Rebooting device...

Direct Unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3.1‬ Software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2021, 19:48   #87 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
ONE MORE HUAwEI PSMART 2019 POT-LX1 UNLOCK DONE NO TP FREE
Quote:
2021-01-13 18:45:22 GMT -------------------------------------------------
Starting Direct Unlock
Username: zubairhussain
Connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 100 credits
To perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪868188044587388‬
IMEI B: ‪000000000000000‬
S/N: ‪6BY4C19724000020‬

Device Model: ‪POT-LX1‬
System: ‪POT-LX1 9.1.0.262(EEAC555E3R1P11)‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪868188044587388‬
IMEI B: ‪000000000000000‬
S/N: ‪6BY4C19724000020‬
Saving backup of MODEM_SECURE...
Reading secure data...
Unlocking phone...
Rebooting device...

Direct Unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3‬ Software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2021, 13:10   #88 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
HUaWEI P20 EML-L09 FRP DONE NO TP FREE
Quote:
2021-01-19 12:04:39.806 Connecting to phone..
2021-01-19 12:04:39.936 Phone connect successfully!
2021-01-19 12:04:40.066 Writing firmware partitions...
2021-01-19 12:04:40.195 Writing SHA256RSA partition...
2021-01-19 12:04:40.905 Writing CRC partition...
2021-01-19 12:04:42.020 Writing BASE_VERLIST partition...
2021-01-19 12:04:43.158 Writing PACKAGE_TYPE partition...
2021-01-19 12:04:44.270 Writing XLOADER partition...
2021-01-19 12:04:45.395
2021-01-19 12:04:47.251 Firmware writing successfully completed
2021-01-19 12:04:47.374
2021-01-19 12:04:47.499 ON/OFF Factory Mode done.
2021-01-19 12:04:47.631 Performed by 1.2.3 Software version.
2021-01-19 12:05:17.570 Connected to log server.
2021-01-19 12:05:19.569 Job ID: 0000000000720CB0
2021-01-19 12:05:19.822 2021-01-19 12:05:19 GMT -------------------------------------------------
2021-01-19 12:05:19.955 Starting Reset FRP (Factory Mode)
2021-01-19 12:05:20.090 Selected phone model: EML-L09
2021-01-19 12:05:20.226 Searching HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 port...
2021-01-19 12:05:20.384 Writing bootloader KIRIN970_A8.1_V0...
2021-01-19 12:05:20.513 Initializing remote service connection...
2021-01-19 12:05:22.488 Writing XLOADER partition...
2021-01-19 12:05:24.064 Writing UCE partition...
2021-01-19 12:05:26.436 Writing FASTBOOT partition...
2021-01-19 12:05:44.052 Bootloader Update successfully
2021-01-19 12:05:44.192 Rebooting to fastboot mode...
2021-01-19 12:05:44.336 Searching Fastboot devices...
2021-01-19 12:05:50.304 Total interfaces: 1
2021-01-19 12:05:50.422 Interface 0 : flags: 1, name(81): \\?\usb#vid_18d1&pid_d00d#bpn0218b07002972#{f72fe0 d4-cbcb-407d-8814-9ed673d0dd6b}
2021-01-19 12:05:50.540 Found a fastboot device: BPN0218B07002972
2021-01-19 12:05:58.194 Device Model: EML-L09
2021-01-19 12:05:58.333 System: EML-L09 9.0.0.168(C782E10R1P11)
2021-01-19 12:05:58.471 MEID: A000009C23D519
2021-01-19 12:05:58.607 IMEI A: 867129039956627
2021-01-19 12:05:58.746 IMEI B: 867129039956627
2021-01-19 12:05:58.881 S/N: BPN0218B07002972
2021-01-19 12:05:59.022 Writing FRP partition..
2021-01-19 12:06:09.037 Writing 0xC1000 frp data failed!
2021-01-19 12:06:10.693
2021-01-19 12:06:10.830 Reset FRP (Factory Mode) done.
2021-01-19 12:06:10.969 Performed by 1.2.3 Software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2021, 18:54   #89 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
Huawei p20 clt-l09unlock done no tp free
Quote:
starting direct unlock
saving backup of modem_secure...
Connecting to server...
Initializing remote service connection...
Downloading unlock patch files...
Writing modem_secure partition...
Rebooting device...

Direct unlock done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3‬ software version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 21:55   #90 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: :::LONDON:::
Posts: 1,607
Member: 1442994
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 899
HUAWEI P30 LITE MAR-Lx1B FRP DONE WITH TP FREE
Quote:
Selected phone model: MAR-LX1A
Username: tandonatul10
Connecting to the credit server...
Checking balance...
Your balance: 663 credits
To perform this operation you need to have: 0 credits.
Searching HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 port...
Writing bootloader KIRIN710_V1...
Initializing remote service connection...
Writing ‪XLOADER‬ partition...
Writing ‪UCE‬ partition...
Writing ‪FASTBOOT‬ partition...
Bootloader Update successfully
Rebooting to fastboot mode...
Searching Fastboot devices...
Found a fastboot device: FUNDU20922007281
Sending device information...
Sending firmware information...

Device Model: ‪MAR-LX1B‬
System: ‪MAR-L21B 10.0.0.276(C431E4R4P1)‬
Resetting FRP...
Removing firmware protection...
Connecting to server...
Waiting for a response from the server...
FB Lock State: ‪UNLOCKED‬
User Lock State: ‪LOCKED‬
MEID: ‪00000000000000‬
IMEI A: ‪863447057741406‬
IMEI B: ‪863447057773417‬
S/N: ‪FUNDU20922007281‬
Writing FRP partition..
Rebooting device...

Reset FRP (Factory Mode) done.
Performed by ‪1.2.3‬ Software version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbDuLlAH kHaWaR For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:47.



Powered by Searchlight © 2024 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2023 -
Page generated in 0.25073 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO