GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   iPOWER X & iREWORK Station (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1059/)
-   -   Hate online reading, MFC products manuals download ? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1059/hate-online-reading-mfc-products-manuals-download-2510447/)

Deusjevoo 11-14-2018 02:14

Hate online reading, MFC products manuals download ?

Where can we download the manuals for your products?
I know there is an online manual but I prefer PDF.
Want to be able to use it on tablet without internet.
Or someimtes print it out and keep besides the machine.

Really hate online reading or only online manuals or magazines.
For me even a reason not to buy. (|And I do want to order some products but if only online reading manual I might pass).

.::Gsmdenis::. 11-14-2018 02:45

For the moment we only offering online manual, due we can keeping update ! And some function is not PDF can explain away,

eg, https://www.mfcbox.com/manual/#features/148

thanks for your reviews !

Deusjevoo 11-14-2018 07:34

You had PDFs before. Really don't understand why switched to online only.
And those extra features... Text in a label under the graph tells the same.
And if really necessary you can put a link in the pdf too.

.::Gsmdenis::. 11-15-2018 08:08

i will try make generate PDF online manual automatically

Deusjevoo 11-17-2018 13:41

Would appreciate it.

Another reason is if I want to check something and just that moment the page is unavailable... PDF solves that too.

TIA,

Deus

PhoneCareCenter 11-19-2018 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deusjevoo (Post 13421354)
Would appreciate it.

Another reason is if I want to check something and just that moment the page is unavailable... PDF solves that too.

TIA,

Deus

Until we can create an Offline PDF, you can use PrtSc on any Laptop Keyboard and save the Picture using Paint.

Deusjevoo 11-19-2018 21:00

Yes sure, in this digital age where most documents are created digitally and easily saved in many different format you really want me to make 100+ screenshots? On top of that it will xx times bigger.

I know I'm the only one complaining maybe, but I bet other people will download a pdf version too if available.

Sorry, I really don't understand why we wouldn't get a (PDF) manual we can use locally. Even if only for reference.

Getting older every day, my brain's almost full ;) .

PhoneCareCenter 11-20-2018 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deusjevoo (Post 13425395)
Yes sure, in this digital age where most documents are created digitally and easily saved in many different format you really want me to make 100+ screenshots? On top of that it will xx times bigger.

I know I'm the only one complaining maybe, but I bet other people will download a pdf version too if available.

Sorry, I really don't understand why we wouldn't get a (PDF) manual we can use locally. Even if only for reference.

Getting older every day, my brain's almost full ;) .

I gave you an option Until we can get an Updated Offline PDF, the reason we never released one is because in this Digital Age everyone has access to Internet, no one ever asked for this and this Manual is always been Updated. We already promised to make one available. You can either wait or take a ScreenShot of the important ones you need.

Deusjevoo 11-21-2018 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoneCareCenter (Post 13426977)
I gave you an option Until we can get an Updated Offline PDF, the reason we never released one is because in this Digital Age everyone has access to Internet, no one ever asked for this and this Manual is always been Updated. We already promised to make one available. You can either wait or take a ScreenShot of the important ones you need.

Yes, sorry for that. I misunderstood.
Agree with your suggestion for the temporary solution.

On some jobs, working in another location, I don't have internet acess and take a tablet/printout with me. Even if not always needed, feel safer with it.

Really appreciate you'll provide PDF's/create PDF from the web manual later.

firulilla 01-27-2019 18:06

Hi, I would also like to have my manual in pdf, and they all save paper, such an expensive machine with great accessories and do not put the manual in PDF to download? and above only English and Chinese
sorry my english
regards

excessive 02-11-2019 07:25

been waiting for the pdf version on the manual since since at least 3 years.....

PhoneCareCenter 02-13-2019 09:18

We are currently working on an Update for the iPowerX. We will get the offline PDF ready soon and We will try to get the Manual translated to other Languages. ��