GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HYDRA TOOL (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1065/)
-   -   Blocked Dongles & "Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE" Post Here (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1065/blocked-dongles-error-locked-not-usable-post-here-2768377/)

bananin 07-26-2021 16:44

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.3 Build 58
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 19042, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 210
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Windows Access Right : Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191100002726
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
===================
SECURITY ERROR....
===================

Hydra Tool 07-26-2021 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananin (Post 14430685)
Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.3 Build 58
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 19042, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 210
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Windows Access Right : Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191100002726
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
===================
SECURITY ERROR....
===================


Hello,

Sent you a PM, Please check your inbox.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

aresares 08-09-2021 13:38

pls help

Hydra Qualcomm Tool Ver 1.0.3 Build 0
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 19043, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Windows Access Right : Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001229
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-2]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

muzi_31 08-10-2021 10:55

Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190800002029
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 2 [10-0-0-0-0]


=====================================
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
===================
SECURITY ERROR....
===================
Searching for MTK Device...

Elapsed Time : 00:00:11

mtk exe new update
all files update hum exe then error

Techy147 08-10-2021 10:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by muzi_31 (Post 14437802)
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190800002029
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 2 [10-0-0-0-0]


=====================================
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
===================
SECURITY ERROR....
===================
Searching for MTK Device...

Elapsed Time : 00:00:11

mtk exe new update
all files update hum exe then error

Hello please check your Inbox. Or Contact us on telegram group so we can check your issue.

Sent from my M2007J3SP using Tapatalk

Techy147 08-10-2021 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by aresares (Post 14437379)
pls help

Hydra Qualcomm Tool Ver 1.0.3 Build 0
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 19043, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Windows Access Right : Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001229
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-2]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Hello please check your Inbox. Or Contact us on telegram group so we can check your issue.

judapagu 08-11-2021 22:29

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

judapagu 08-11-2021 22:30

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Techy147 08-12-2021 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by judapagu (Post 14438514)
=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============

Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE

TAKE NOTE

ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY

PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Hello, please contact us on Official telegram group so we can check your issue.

Sent from my M2007J3SP using Tapatalk

mercaniletişim 08-14-2021 21:56

Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191100002805
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

ysraeldark 08-14-2021 23:59

how solved ? please help me

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001626
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-1]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

ysraeldark 08-15-2021 00:01

how solved ? please help me

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001626
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-1]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Techy147 08-17-2021 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by mercaniletişim (Post 14439847)
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191100002805
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Hello, please contact us on Official telegram group so we can check your issue.

Techy147 08-17-2021 05:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ysraeldark (Post 14439860)
how solved ? please help me

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001626
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-1]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Hello, please contact us on Official telegram group so we can check your issue.

Gsm-Boss. 08-25-2021 19:56

* Dongle Info *
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.2
Serial : 200100003318
Initialize : OKAY
Status : NOT Activated
Life : 0 [10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : CARD ACTIVATION BLOCKED
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:02.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.16835 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO