GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HYDRA TOOL (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1065/)
-   -   Blocked Dongles & "Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE" Post Here (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1065/blocked-dongles-error-locked-not-usable-post-here-2768377/)

students 04-03-2020 06:32

need help HMainTool
Main tool Hydra Ver 1.0.0 Build 20 - Samsung
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit version)
Intel (R) Pentium (R) G4400 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Intel HD Graphics (R) 510
Install Ram: 4 GB
Windows Access Right Administrator
The software runs as administrator

****** Information about Dongle
Version: Hydra Tools v 1.1
Series: 190700001578
Initialization: OKAY
Status: Activated
Life: 1- [8-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error: SECURE DATA MODULE
NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE / SEND ARTICLE INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR YOUR ELSE DONGLE S BL TO BE BLOCKE
Thank
́́́́́

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 76 OK
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001578
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 1-[8-0-0-0-0]


Hydra Qualcomm Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 70 OK
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001578
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 1-[8-0-0-0-0]



Hydra SpreadTrum Tool Ver 1.0.0 Build 57 OK
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Ram Installed : 4 GB

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001578
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 1-[8-0-0-0-0]

́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́

Hydra Tool 04-03-2020 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by students (Post 14061933)
need help HMainTool
Main tool Hydra Ver 1.0.0 Build 20 - Samsung
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit version)
Intel (R) Pentium (R) G4400 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Intel HD Graphics (R) 510
Install Ram: 4 GB
Windows Access Right Administrator
The software runs as administrator

****** Information about Dongle
Version: Hydra Tools v 1.1
Series: 190700001578
Initialization: OKAY
Status: Activated
Life: 1- [8-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error: SECURE DATA MODULE
NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE / SEND ARTICLE INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR YOUR ELSE DONGLE S BL TO BE BLOCKE
Thank
́́́́́

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 76 OK
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001578
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 1-[8-0-0-0-0]


Hydra Qualcomm Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 70 OK
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin
Software Run As Admnistrator


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001578
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 1-[8-0-0-0-0]



Hydra SpreadTrum Tool Ver 1.0.0 Build 57 OK
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Ram Installed : 4 GB

******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001578
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 1-[8-0-0-0-0]

́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́́


Hello,

Please download latest Installer from Offical Web Page, You are try to use old version.

BR | Hydra Team

students 04-03-2020 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra Tool (Post 14062018)
Hello,

Please download latest Installer from Offical Web Page, You are try to use old version.

BR | Hydra Team


version ?

students Setup version Hydra_Tool_1.7
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8xjib...l_1.7.rar/file
https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2020/04/04/111111.png

Hydra Tool 04-04-2020 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by students (Post 14062479)

Hello,

Error ; Module Security Data not Match

Please run HumTool and Click Active / Update Modules Buton.

you can check this picture :

https://i.ibb.co/DKx4wNL/Update-Modules.png

Best Regards | Hydra Team

rapm3tal 04-12-2020 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra Tool (Post 14058313)
Hello @rapm3tal,

Please send full logs of HumTool, so you can check your life
you can read first message and check your life and take action on it.

BR | Hydra Team

After Master Reset. All was back to Normal.

Until This.

https://scontent.fcgy1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...6c&oe=5EBA3BA1

https://scontent.fcgy1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...3b&oe=5EB72AFE

https://scontent.fcgy1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d0&oe=5EB7D8F6

Other Module is working well. Except MTK

Tia,

Franky_36 04-15-2020 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapm3tal (Post 14068938)

Good, from hydra manager tool / hum tool you have to update the database or db, once it is updated it will work correctly, it must be done every time a new update comes out.

https://i.ibb.co/jfnWmyZ/Screenshot-1.png

BR

gsm_unlock2 04-29-2020 16:03

Hi.
How to register my dongle?
Code:

Hydra Update Manager Tool  Ver 1.0.1 Build 51
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 17763, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
0...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version    : Hydra Tool v 1.2
Serial    : 200300003604
Initialize : OKAY
Status    : NOT Activated
Life      : 0-[0-0-0-0-0]


Hydra Tool 04-29-2020 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm_unlock2 (Post 14080935)
Hi.
How to register my dongle?
Code:

Hydra Update Manager Tool  Ver 1.0.1 Build 51
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 17763, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
0...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version    : Hydra Tool v 1.2
Serial    : 200300003604
Initialize : OKAY
Status    : NOT Activated
Life      : 0-[0-0-0-0-0]



How to Register Hydra Dongle :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tzs91qi8eE

gsm_unlock2 04-29-2020 19:20

Hi.

Thank you, but after this line
Code:

Hydra Update Manager Tool  Ver 1.0.1 Build 51
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 17763, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Ram Installed : 8 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
Server 3 - China...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version    : Hydra Tool v 1.2
Serial    : 200300003604
Initialize : OKAY
Status    : NOT Activated
Life      : 0-[0-0-0-0-0]

nothing happens.

gsm_unlock2 04-30-2020 20:48

Hi.

Any solution? Cant activate my dongle.
Please help, I need work.

Hydra Tool 04-30-2020 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsm_unlock2 (Post 14081678)
Hi.

Any solution? Cant activate my dongle.
Please help, I need work.

Hello,

You are using old HumTool version,
Please download the latest setup from the official web page, Hydra Setup v1.8

Best Regards | Hydra Team

DELRO 06-05-2020 05:40

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 89
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 18362, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191000002568
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

DELRO 06-05-2020 06:18

i already use the STAR KEY BUTTON on HUM TOOL but error still exist, i also directly connect the tool to my Laptop Hub.
i download the Latest setup and all Latest package, also i Update the exe and the database but error still occurs.

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 89
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 18362, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191000002568
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Hydra Tool 06-05-2020 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by DELRO (Post 14105839)
i already use the STAR KEY BUTTON on HUM TOOL but error still exist, i also directly connect the tool to my Laptop Hub.
i download the Latest setup and all Latest package, also i Update the exe and the database but error still occurs.

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 89
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 18362, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191000002568
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED


Hello,

Run HumTool and click Star ICON " Master Reset " Button.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

DELRO 06-06-2020 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra Tool (Post 14106036)
Hello,

Run HumTool and click Star ICON " Master Reset " Button.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

i already done that but still the same error


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:06.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.18886 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO