GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   HYDRA TOOL (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1065/)
-   -   Blocked Dongles & "Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE" Post Here (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f1065/blocked-dongles-error-locked-not-usable-post-here-2768377/)

DELRO 06-06-2020 01:30

Hydra Update Manager Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 74
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 18362, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
3...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191000002568
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

DELRO 06-06-2020 02:07

C:\Users\JEREMY\Desktop\GSM GADGETS\HYDRA\HydraToo_FullPackage_06-03-2020\HMainTool.exe
Current Version : v1.0.0.32
Server Version : v1.0.0.28

---- Release Notes ------
Updated Exe..

#Database moved to DB Folder

Downloads
password : hydratool

ExeOnly
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yx...ltXdyv-B9DCCoY

Fullpackage
Link 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xE...H9eLd_rYG8mxIK

Link 2 : https://*******/2WWPJbo

https://s885.photobucket.com/user/de...q6wob.jpg.html

Please update you software without hassle to us

Hydra Tool 06-06-2020 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DELRO (Post 14106533)
Hydra Update Manager Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 74
Windows 10 (Version 10.0, Build 18362, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006U CPU @ 2.00GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
3...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191000002568
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

Hello,

Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

Please always use dongle at direct pc hub, do not use at external pc hub, due low voltage your dongle is blocked, and allow 2 times reset dongle, Master ReseT Buton at HumTool (Star Icon) Click it, it will Reset your card, But Please next time be careful to use at direct pc hub.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

desmond2727 06-08-2020 07:32

Hydra Update Manager Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 74
Windows 7 Service Pack 3 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
Server 1 - Other Country...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.2
Serial : 200600003959
Initialize : OKAY
Status : NOT Activated
Life : 0-[0-0-0-0-0]

Connecting to Hydra Server...
Server 1 - Other Country...Ok
ERROR : ACTIVATION KEY NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT PRODUCT

i have problem to active

Hydra Tool 06-08-2020 09:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by desmond2727 (Post 14107884)
Hydra Update Manager Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 74
Windows 7 Service Pack 3 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 530
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Connecting to Hydra Server...
Server 1 - Other Country...Ok
******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.2
Serial : 200600003959
Initialize : OKAY
Status : NOT Activated
Life : 0-[0-0-0-0-0]

Connecting to Hydra Server...
Server 1 - Other Country...Ok
ERROR : ACTIVATION KEY NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT PRODUCT

i have problem to active


Hello,

Please PM US or contact by telegram app to check your issue.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

DELRO 06-10-2020 03:08

Quote:

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 89
Windows 8.1 (Version 6.3, Build 9600, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 191000002568
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED
I install it on my PC. but still error. What happen to my dongle? after update to new version i can't use it anymore. i already use the STAR button. You said that direct to PC PORT, i already connect it directly since last time before using the STAR BUTTON. and now i can't use it anymore

Hydra Tool 06-11-2020 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by DELRO (Post 14109371)
I install it on my PC. but still error. What happen to my dongle? after update to new version i can't use it anymore. i already use the STAR button. You said that direct to PC PORT, i already connect it directly since last time before using the STAR BUTTON. and now i can't use it anymore

Hello,

Please post screenshot for I can help you,
You can contact us by the Telegram app to check your issue remotely.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

DELRO 06-12-2020 01:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra Tool (Post 14110495)
Hello,

Please post screenshot for I can help you,
You can contact us by the Telegram app to check your issue remotely.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

I Don't Know how to use Telegram, ican't add you either. DELROPD/ DELRO AL. kindly message me.

Much prefer if you have FB messenger so that i can PM you directly

oldcoyoteinc 06-12-2020 11:20

1 Attachment(s)
my dongle is connected directly to the usb port for a long time. this is second time for the same error

Hydra Tool 06-12-2020 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldcoyoteinc (Post 14111414)
my dongle is connected directly to the usb port for a long time. this is second time for the same error

Hello,

Please Run HumTool and click Star Icon (Master Reset) Buton,
If your issue not solved by this process, please pm me for check your issue.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

oldcoyoteinc 06-13-2020 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hydra Tool (Post 14111639)
Hello,

Please Run HumTool and click Star Icon (Master Reset) Buton,
If your issue not solved by this process, please pm me for check your issue.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

it does not work on my dongle

Hydra Tool 06-14-2020 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldcoyoteinc (Post 14112266)
it does not work on my dongle

Hello,

Please PM Me to check your issue remotely.

Best Regards | Hydra Team

sonsonsy 07-13-2020 23:13

https://ibb.co/SJXd3BN

https://ibb.co/SJXd3BN

NO sniffer , direct connected to pc without hub , delete all sys remote files .
i do it read info for note 8 , then close hydra re-run it this message appeared .
i use master reset for first time but same problem .

please make hydra more stable .
please fix my problem

danibutt19 07-24-2020 15:44

Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 98
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Intel(R) Q35 Express Chipset Family
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001264
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Why my dongle is blocked i user after a long time and dongle said locked and not usable

Hydra Tool 07-24-2020 17:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by danibutt19 (Post 14159030)
Hydra MediaTeK Tool Ver 1.0.1 Build 98
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Version 6.1, Build 7601, 64-bit Edition)
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
Intel(R) Q35 Express Chipset Family
Ram Installed : 4 GB
Windows Access Right Admin


******* Dongle Info *******
Version : Hydra Tool v 1.1
Serial : 190700001264
Initialize : OKAY
Status : Activated
Life : 0-[10-0-0-0-0]

=========== HYDRA DONGLE ALERT ===============
Error : LOCKED and NOT USABLE
TAKE NOTE
ATTEMPT TO PLAYDONGLE/SEND WRONG INITKEY
PLEASE STOP OR ELSE YOUR DONGLE WILL BE BLOCKED

Why my dongle is blocked i user after a long time and dongle said locked and not usable


Hello,

I just sent you PM, Please check your inbox for check your issue.

Best Regards | Hydra Team


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:20.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.19843 seconds with 6 queries

SEO by vBSEO