GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > GSD Dongle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2021, 09:38   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2944719
Thanks Meter: 83
To whom it may concern

HELLO GOOD DAY

I want to take this opportunity to voice myself out. GSD TOOL is a global tool, so many users from different countries, and every country has phone OEM that are selling their product more. Here i am (most phones people use here is apple, Samsung, lg, Huawei and mtk devices) of which GSD hardly support when it comes to imei, edl, com 1.0. we hardly see oppo , Xioami, Lenovo and so on. I WANT TO MAKE THIS CLEAR BECAUSE I AM ACCUSED OF HATING, DECIEVING AND TELLING LIES AGAINST GSD TOOLS BY GSD TEAM, i just voiced my experience, GSD blocked my account saying i must apologized to the public, but it is fine since am not allowed to say how i feel about a tool. Am making this post because i paid for the license even if am not satisfied now, it is still my property waiting and hoping the tools gets to its best. I NEVER ASKED ANYONE NOT TO BUY GSD BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY IT MAY NOT BE WORKING AS EXPECTED BUT WILL BE WORKING GOOD FOR YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE THE DEVICES THEY SUPPORT MORE IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. Am not denying my posts or my experience but JUST TO SAY SORRY TO WHO EVER THAT MISUNDERSTOOD ME thinking that i asked them not to buy GSD.

I will never be behind someone misfortune

TOGETHER WE MOVE FORWARD (NO HARD FEELINGS)

The Following User Says Thank You to MR MEAN B For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2021, 22:58   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 621936
Thanks Meter: 42
No users, no updates. I see only fake test reports.
Is it honest? NO!

The Following User Says Thank You to Nippo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2021, 23:55   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2178978
Thanks Meter: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippo View Post
No users, no updates. I see only fake test reports.
Is it honest? NO!
Big slanders can easily be written in the form of small text, but people like you like conspiracies more than they want to come to terms with reality or do something to develop it.

The problem of our dear friend who created this post has been solved a long time ago.

Reply to your slanders:
Currently more than 2k users are using GSD license,The fact that GSD users are not present in forums like gsmhosting is that they are not comfortable. Because they have to answer 10 questions to create a post, no one can be forced to do anything anyway.
The latest update will be released late because we have taken a big step, but because of this we will add 3 months free account to our users account.

All logs are from users, we only publish a limited number of them in gsmhosting. Because users can not post in gsmhosting and we can not force anyone to do so.If you know the meaning of "Forwarded from" and if you know that you can check the log by texting them, you can read the GSD channel where thousands of different logs have been forwarded by users.https://t.me/s/gsddongle_org

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilya20 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2021, 18:46   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilya20 View Post
Big slanders can easily be written in the form of small text, but people like you like conspiracies more than they want to come to terms with reality or do something to develop it.

The problem of our dear friend who created this post has been solved a long time ago.

Reply to your slanders:
Currently more than 2k users are using GSD license,The fact that GSD users are not present in forums like gsmhosting is that they are not comfortable. Because they have to answer 10 questions to create a post, no one can be forced to do anything anyway.
The latest update will be released late because we have taken a big step, but because of this we will add 3 months free account to our users account.

All logs are from users, we only publish a limited number of them in gsmhosting. Because users can not post in gsmhosting and we can not force anyone to do so.If you know the meaning of "Forwarded from" and if you know that you can check the log by texting them, you can read the GSD channel where thousands of different logs have been forwarded by users.https://t.me/s/gsddongle_org
Truth no need many words.
I see only fake test reports - I write about that.

fake test reports are not good!

The Following User Says Thank You to Nippo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2021, 22:14   #5 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster

Member: 1168673
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 235
true, firmware cannot be passed. by mtk qualcomm. For now it is a useless version for working with phones every day because trying to do a job always makes a mistake. wait now the pro vercion I hope I can give solutions to so many errors

The Following User Says Thank You to m&s For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2021, 22:07   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m&s View Post
true, firmware cannot be passed. by mtk qualcomm. For now it is a useless version for working with phones every day because trying to do a job always makes a mistake. wait now the pro vercion I hope I can give solutions to so many errors
Do you think tool become working after you will see "PRO" text in it's name?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nippo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2021, 08:43   #7 (permalink)

Member: 2994165
Sonork: imtiaz123
Thanks Meter: 1
Sir I am waiting gsd pro

Sir I am waiting gsd pro

Old 08-23-2021, 08:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1785930
Sonork: 100.1685640
Thanks Meter: 4,780
As we mentioned earlier, our team is working. We release updated coming soon, so be patient.

we Close Thread

BR,
Unlockinfo

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unlockinfo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-23-2021, 19:14   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2399421
Thanks Meter: 208
GSD PRO coming with different style be patient😊😊

The Following User Says Thank You to sfri.arash For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2021, 06:59   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2178978
Thanks Meter: 344
Hi
We understand your concerns.
What happened in the last month and a half was hard for us and I do not like to talk about it.
We have updated the license policy.
The Pro version will be released soon.