GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2016, 11:00   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
BesfortShalaTec.. Thief and a Cheater..Stay clear..

Hi forum members

Last two months I had a big lost on business and got scammed from people so in this way I owe a lot of people here
I tried my best to cover but people don't want to know about it
The ammount is over 10K

China Client - 5k
Dreamsunlock 4k
Market4gsm 2k
Pk client 1 -700$
Pk client 2 - 500$

And many low ammount which is not important for moment

I will try to clean to all as soon as i can , but some don't care and want to list me as cheater is ok I deserve whoever doesn't want to wait no problem list me up
Who wants money back than no problem just some days/months

I'm tired with this stress , that's my public announcement,
The Following User Says Thank You to BesfortShalaTec For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 11:21   #2 (permalink)

Member: 265129
Thanks Meter: 281
I send u 700$ For icloud clean but u not done . i send in Skrill account . [email protected] . I contact with unlock.az Owner for my payment but he ask me bestfortshalatec send me for Lumia Unlock . bro this is not business . now people asking me i am Cheater . because i need to refund my Clients.

br

gsmfaizan
Old 02-27-2016, 11:48   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesfortShalaTec View Post
Hi forum members

Last two months I had a big lost on business and got scammed from people so in this way I owe a lot of people here
I tried my best to cover but people don't want to know about it
The ammount is over 10K

China Client - 5k
Dreamsunlock 4k
Market4gsm 2k
Pk client 1 -700$
Pk client 2 - 500$

And many low ammount which is not important for moment

I will try to clean to all as soon as i can , but some don't care and want to list me as cheater is ok I deserve whoever doesn't want to wait no problem list me up
Who wants money back than no problem just some days/months

I'm tired with this stress , that's my public announcement,
Kindly Can You Tell Here How You Lose In Business And Who Scammed You. Post here all Detail ..

br

gsmfaizan
Old 02-29-2016, 15:40   #4 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 87371
Thanks Meter: 25
Still waiting for your answer by the way if you keep any other person money forcefully and taking time its means you are a cheater .we here only recognized any person with his words if you not fulfill your commitment then return our money that's business not child play If you lose money in business this is not our headache you did not lose money because of us then return money to all.

Now you are not a member of ALLUNLOCKGSM team before when i deal with you you are product supporter of ALLUNLOCKGSM why they left you? ALLUNLOCKGSM are with you in this cheating because ALLUNLOCKGSM give you the authority of a product supporter now ALLUNLOCKGSM left you this shows that ALLUNLOCKGSM is also with you in this cheating only ALLUNLOCKGSM use your name and now left you because ALLUNLOCKGSM did not want to make there name in cheating and keep the reputation clean in the forum now ALLUNLOCKGSM stand a new man make its reputation based on ALLUNLOCKGSM Product supporter and in future he will also cheat people and then ALLUNLOCKGSM again removed him from there product its a good idea to make people fool and make money with section in forum

Please Admin's take action against ALLUNLOCKGSM and its group members
Old 02-29-2016, 16:19   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmad View Post
Still waiting for your answer by the way if you keep any other person money forcefully and taking time its means you are a cheater .we here only recognized any person with his words if you not fulfill your commitment then return our money that's business not child play If you lose money in business this is not our headache you did not lose money because of us then return money to all.

Now you are not a member of ALLUNLOCKGSM team before when i deal with you you are product supporter of ALLUNLOCKGSM why they left you? ALLUNLOCKGSM are with you in this cheating because ALLUNLOCKGSM give you the authority of a product supporter now ALLUNLOCKGSM left you this shows that ALLUNLOCKGSM is also with you in this cheating only ALLUNLOCKGSM use your name and now left you because ALLUNLOCKGSM did not want to make there name in cheating and keep the reputation clean in the forum now ALLUNLOCKGSM stand a new man make its reputation based on ALLUNLOCKGSM Product supporter and in future he will also cheat people and then ALLUNLOCKGSM again removed him from there product its a good idea to make people fool and make money with section in forum

Nice idea , but is not how you thing, in fact i owe him more than 5K

He felt scammed from me thats why he removed me, don't make any theory if u cant proof it
Old 02-29-2016, 18:52   #6 (permalink)

Quote:

He felt scammed from me thats why he removed me, don't make any theory if u cant proof it
Cheater Team : http://allunlockgsm.com/ , Alunlock Fast Server & www.UNLOCK.az

here is your team proof . You & you Cheater Team Member have Other Story. check it

Please Admin's take action against this Cheater Group.
Old 02-29-2016, 19:19   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizanbhatti94 View Post
Cheater Team : http://allunlockgsm.com/ , Alunlock Fast Server & www.UNLOCK.az

here is your team proof . You & you Cheater Team Member have Other Story. check it

I may become cheater but won't allow anyone dirty the names of allunlockgsm and unlock az ,
The reason u paid to that skrill adress was because of i owe him money from lumia unlocks I still owe him 800$

I don't know how you can accuse people without having facts everyone have knowledge about azer ? Why he would be a part of team ?
Alunlockgsm is just a victim also nothing to with this
However this one ends even if i be listed as cheater I will refund money to people somehow only to those pakistani people I will NOT Refund which had the lowest ammounts and biggest months

At least I'm 18 , screw the unlocks i have a life in front of me
Sorry to my friends who trusted me, but i payback no matter of this threads
Old 02-29-2016, 19:21   #8 (permalink)

Now BesfortShalaTec asking me on whatsapp . remove my Post . Please Admin Check BesfortShalaTec write . he own him 5k but allunlockgsm.com ask he own him 5.5k . both are cheater . i post already proof. admin please move this team as a cheater .

Team:

1: www.alunlock.com
2: www.allunlockgsm.com
3: www.unlock.az

there are big cheater Team Work.
Old 02-29-2016, 19:25   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Now BesfortShalaTec asking me on whatsapp . remove my Post . Please Admin Check BesfortShalaTec write . he own him 5k but allunlockgsm.com ask he own him 5.5k . both are cheater . i post already proof. admin please move this team as a cheater .

Team:

1: Alunlock Fast Server
2: http://allunlockgsm.com/
3: www.UNLOCK.az

I just blocked you from whatsapp
my last replay to you, you will never get your money ever as far u tried to dirty someone else name
U had the chance to wait, but u have big month so I don't loose time to convice anyone I'm telling the truth

The reason i aksed to remove is about the names u mention not me

Will not reply to you no matter the cost
Old 02-29-2016, 19:27   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I just blocked you from whatsapp
my last replay to you, you will never get your money ever as far u tried to dirty someone else name
U had the chance to wait, but u have big month so I don't loose time to convice anyone I'm telling the truth

The reason i aksed to remove is about the names u mention not me

Will not reply to you no matter the cost
if u not Refund u & your team listed in cheater list.
Old 03-03-2016, 18:20   #11 (permalink)

Old 03-03-2016, 19:43   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1790720
Sonork: 100.1663978
Thanks Meter: 284
Quote:

Team:

1: Alunlock Fast Server
2: http://allunlockgsm.com/
3: www.UNLOCK.az

U need told carefull.U need take care ur job. u not work with me (allunlockgsm). Now u say me cheater ????

I work along no team
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allunlockgsm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2016, 07:14   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allunlockgsm View Post
U need told carefull.U need take care ur job. u not work with me (allunlockgsm). Now u say me cheater ????

I work along no team

BesfortShalaTec ask me he is product supporter of http://allunlockgsm.com/ . if he left u 6 month before why u not clear on forum . because u also member of cheating team . Now u asking no team. I need my Money only .
Old 03-05-2016, 00:02   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarmad View Post

Quote:

thats interesting since he is in the hotseat now after we found out he has muliti id and his other id scammed someone for 40k usd
The Following User Says Thank You to GSMman187 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2016, 07:28   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 447849
Sonork: 100.1604076
Thanks Meter: 593
Beware Guyzz...!!

Beware Guyzz...!!

this is just to inform you, Due to BesfortShalaTec and his 1 pakistani friend i got my paypal account limited.

they send me payment for buy gsx account, i asked them for make mass or gift payment, they sended GIFT Payment.

few days gone i didn't get account for them, i told them clearly if till morning your account will not be ready, then i will refund your payment.

after few hour i check my paypal, he made dispute against me without asking for refund. [Unauthorised Transaction Claim]

Proof: Screenshot by Lightshot

i asked him that you made dispute, he said no i didn't do anything, paypal hold amount i have no idea why they did etc , making stories & at the end he accepted that he made dispute.

beware guyss... better take your payments back from him [WU or MG Only]

after send [gift or mass payment] via paypal, he will make [unauthorised payment claim].

B.r.,
Sonu Jawed
The Following User Says Thank You to Sonu Jawed For This Useful Post: