GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2015, 05:06   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2054357
Sonork: 100.1649395
Thanks Meter: 48
Beware Shanry: doesn't pay the jobs once done

Dear all

this is not a big deal. only few bucks lost but you all should know about this little cheater and script grabber.

skype name: dong.rama

Ordered icloud lost. Job was done by my source. I replied him my self. Later he is coming back with screenshot from that icloud account, stating that someone else did that and I should ask a pass from my source. I am not intended to bother the source because of this little incident as it is not serious and is not my sources fault that I decided to do after pay with one I don't know. And this guy is keeping telling me to ask pass from source so one can think it is a big deal to change the pass and say it is wrong. Yes and before ordering he told it is fresh and not submitted with anyone. I will make skype screens and put here.

just be informed about this very naive cheater

Old 07-16-2015, 06:28   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2082354
Sonork: 564788686887
Thanks Meter: 115
lol my source looking at your thread hes smiling
this person claiming job done by very trusted and 100% trusted person
i msg my source
is this your work cause someone is claiming that hes done work

my source no no no
ask him if real that he made it for you ask the password cause only the one who can know answer is the one work for you

so i ask my source give me proof so i will pay you
he give me this

so i believe with my source cause email and icloud he can make login

but this person with fake service and fake job are claiming that hes job done funny..

i only one thing asking for this person show me the proof if you are the real job done

post ok post a proof like go to email or icloud show here that you can login

cause my source have a video recorded of gsx

is that hard for you to post a proof?

all take a look and read all skype

why he cant post a proof cause he's fake

and i said if you can make fast i will pay cause i order to other so i can reject mine with my source if he can fast remove

and all fellow i can post screenshot here this guy msg me that my order was done yesterday 4.28am yesterday with my time and yesterday is july 15
but my source msg me
july 14 give me a msg

and now who is saying the real truth?

judge this screenshot and him

he said done yesterday 4.28am
Old 07-16-2015, 08:49   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 888943
Sonork: 100.1615584
Thanks Meter: 239
u both have same source LOL,may be he is chiter ??

second why u mr dong rama order same imei at 2 deferent places when its already processed??
by any whay u need to pay to both and just accapt your mistake

ALL is verry ease here, do not work with unknown pple for ufter pay!!!!!!!!!!!
try to search info about new custumer if u need new members, if thay are just new averywhare thats meen pay advance,if thay are old hosting member ask freands about him etc...

Last edited by kxach85; 07-16-2015 at 08:59.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:27   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanry View Post

and i said if you can make fast i will pay cause i order to other so i can reject mine with my source if he can fast remove
WHAT the bul **** u doing mete??u order procesed imei to other men then taling some1 is chiter ??may be your surce done imei may be not, phishing is verry intersting ,same acount can have acsse all hwo can phis stupad owner!!!isnt??
and to have acsess that not meen that he done it, he cold have acsses ufter that imei remuved so what u can say about this?
so if u so smart u mast pay them both
and what is this (if you can make fast i) how much u understand fast??1 2 3 4 how much days??

and post screan that u tal at first to mr that this imei is processed with some1 else,, im shure he do not know about that
Old 07-16-2015, 10:18   #5 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2082354
Sonork: 564788686887
Thanks Meter: 115
look my screenshot no need to talk anymore no need to answer all your bla bla cause screenshot will be the proof of truth....

payment done to my source and the one that job done

all of you guys making fool member

dont do business with this two users
they are in arena having affair,

all i want is proof that you made it ok?
o lala

hard to post a proof?

make a proof show here you removed icloud
Old 07-16-2015, 12:15   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2409739
Thanks Meter: 13
hi,

permition to give my own views for this problem.
i think only 1 seller can deserved to be paid and no other than the person that can access of the apple id as far as device status lost mode is concern IF (take note IF)this is 100% lost mode status before process.

why i say this because GSX can't do lost mode if person claims like the one that can provide the evedince that have apple id and password..

now if this is clean you can get your payments but you must provide the evedince that you did using gsx by contacting your source or you will provide the records from gsx or any process that can clear up things.

i dont know both of you guys i just want to give my own views to resolve this issue and can be use this as pattern to all members who can have this case in future.

if you did JUST GIVE PROOF

and to you shanry hope you got the lesson that nextime before you deal to other you make inform the first seller that you contacted and this is your responsibility or obligation to inform not to wait them.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:21   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanry View Post
all of you guys making fool member
dont do business with this two users
they are in arena having affair,
u stil not unswer why process already procesed imei? ,and how to understand do fast if can!, its not runing championsship ,its service that can take correct time
for hwom u talking now ???if u meen me?, we not know ich other and never had dials and wil not have
so clear your words mate!
i dont care what problems u had togather i just taling what i think ,be me at dial with u i wil not acapt any jobe that is already in process with other source its rule for me
second your problems solve in pm if coming to publik be ready to read all that wil write public thats all, be fine

Last edited by kxach85; 07-16-2015 at 12:26.
Old 07-16-2015, 14:07   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hey guys this is fu**** primitive, I don't understand why all this discussion going on

I already wrote this is not a big deal, I could give that money to this guy if he has financial problems and needed to cheat this way.

in his answer he wrote.
"and i said if you can make fast i will pay cause i order to other so i can reject mine with my source if he can fast remove

and all fellow i can post screenshot here this guy msg me that my order was done yesterday 4.28am yesterday with my time and yesterday is july 15
but my source msg me
july 14 give me a msg

and now who is saying the real truth?

judge this screenshot and him

he said done yesterday 4.28am"

Now please look at my first screenshot, what he wrote on skype about imeis fresh or not.
and here is an email from my source answered it is done. More than this I will not ask him because of this little cheaterinio

You know guys, the problem is that I would not post anything if he told me for example sorry but it was processed second time and he did before you, and I forgot to tell you about it and so on. But no, he behaves the way like I did something wrong and now not worth even to be explained.
Again I state!! all was planned before just to see the script design of other sources. And nothing to discuss here.

Regards
Old 07-16-2015, 22:36   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

last things that i need to tall u mr shunry

as we see at screans your chat starting from quastion (so its easy to phishing the
icloud)!!!!! right?

P.S.meen u not know before its easy or no ,meen he explayn u and u think its easy !!

ufter he inform imei done u coming back with screanshot from account and words (that is my own SCRIPT method of icloud phishing) !!!!!!!!!!!! WOW U R STUDY VERRY FAST MATE
P.S if u have script what the hel u asking him to do your imei??

when u give imei u say fresh not procesed with no1,!!!!!!!!!!!!

from your chat we see that when mr harutikz informing about imei done..ur acapting that its done by him bcse
your txt (wil see ,need to see phone etc then u asking to put all your orders!!!!!!!!

P.S your words test 1 then put all imeis ,u asking to put all imeis meen he done test !

meen he told u first that imei done !!!!!!!! in fact 1.28 pm he got mail that imei done from his source ,in your screanshot 1.48pm screan from fmi chek same day isnt??

MY mind u.r lying !!!!!!mr shanry!!!!!!!! shame on u

Last edited by kxach85; 07-16-2015 at 22:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to kxach85 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2015, 02:10   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dear admins I think all is clear with this situation. I only ask you to list this guy in cheater least ASAP to prevent other guys to lose money too. I hope I am the last one.

And thx mr Kxach for excellent analyze if the situation
Regards
Old 07-17-2015, 05:44   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by harutikz View Post
Dear admins I think all is clear with this situation. I only ask you to list this guy in cheater least ASAP to prevent other guys to lose money too. I hope I am the last one.

And thx mr Kxach for excellent analyze if the situation
Regards
Why I should?
You never canceled the order and gave the job to a second supplier.
If you are so naive to pass the same job to 2 suppliers you must be naive enaugh to pay both of them too: playing games with 2 sources is not a fair mode to move (Already been a few precedents about and the decision been always the same: no cancellation means you must pay)

BR

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2015, 06:27   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 525940
Thanks Meter: 213
if ever you want other source to process your job make sure it is first totally cancelled jobs from first source
Old 07-17-2015, 06:44   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 8303
Thanks Meter: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Why I should?
You never canceled the order and gave the job to a second supplier.
If you are so naive to pass the same job to 2 suppliers you must be naive enaugh to pay both of them too: playing games with 2 sources is not a fair mode to move (Already been a few precedents about and the decision been always the same: no cancellation means you must pay)

BR

Alex
hi,

I think this post is for shanty. and your post is the exact reason why you should list him as a cheater.
The Following User Says Thank You to trashed For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2015, 07:32   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dear mods, the thing is that I don't need money back from him and only. The real reason is to isolate this kind of people from honest ones. They dishonor every normal job on this planet and their names too for few bucks.
As you can see he lied about IMEI been processed with other source from the beginning. he changed his words many times. This guy is so stupid(sorry for being brute) that he can not even plan a cheating proper way.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:14   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
This thread is confusing (as usual), so lets make it more clear:
Shanry ordered the same IMEI in 2 places?
Shanry never canceled the original order to harutikz?

BR

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post: